wheels will they fit 73 chrysler new yorker brougham

sidsnot

Reaction score
hi will they fit
$_57 (19).JPG
American toque thrust wheels chevy 5 stud pattern 17x7 rims With tyres 225/45/17 and 30mm wheel adapters

If they are the typical Chevy pattern, 5"x5, they will not fit. The Chrysler pattern is 4 1/2" x 5.

However they will fit an Imperial.

hi will they fit View attachment 74625 American toque thrust wheels chevy 5 stud pattern 17x7 rims With tyres 225/45/17 and 30mm wheel adapters

I just re-read your post and saw you mentioned wheel adaptors (assuming you mean for bolt pattern).

Horrible idea. Especially since you need to clear a skirted rear wheel opening. Those adaptors are basically levers that increase the side loading of your wheel bearings for no good reason.

Compounding this: 45 series tires are basically rubber bands on a car of that size. It's a lot more like an SUV than a Viper, and high speed cornering is the reason for lower aspect ratio tires.

I'm not a prude who is against any/all wheel changes... just bad ideas. I had 225/60/17s on an Imperial of that era, but that's the smallest tire I'd ever consider unless I was driving to a junkyard and wanted to keep my original rims.

Sidsnot, this is your umpteenth post about shoes for your car and you have received many, many, replies.
You should be able to answer your own questions by now either by having learned from the replies or using the million references materials on Google.
If everbody else wants to keep enabling you, fine, but I'm outta here.
Tough love.

Sidsnot, this is your umpteenth post about shoes for your car and you have received many, many, replies.
You should be able to answer your own questions by now either by having learned from the replies or using the million references materials on Google.
If everbody else wants to keep enabling you, fine, but I'm outta here.
Tough love.

I did feel a certain sense of Deja Vu when I wrote that...

Back