Wheels

What's everyone's thoughts about B Body 15x8 Rally's on a Fusey?

I think 'period correct' looks fine. I think they look good on that car. They 'fit' with the overall design.

I would not want to see Rallye Wheels on, say, a '64.

How about Road Wheels on that 64, then... :D lol

Not sure yet but definitely not with those tires...

1964Chrysler300K1.jpg

I put road wheels on the '62 New Yorker I had; thought they looked great. So did the Rallyes, but there were too small - absolutely crimped the drums. I do not have a digital picture with the Rallyes, but I do the road wheels.

pasengerside.JPG

pasengerside.JPG

I put road wheels on the '62 New Yorker I had; thought they looked great. So did the Rallyes, but there were too small - absolutely crimped the drums. I do not have a digital picture with the Rallyes, but I do the road wheels.

View attachment 62746

I think that looks pretty damn good on the New Yorker.

You think any of the wheel companies may re-pop the Road Wheel ? Someday ? They look great on any Mopar, A guy in town has them on a black 67 Dodge pickup with wide whites that makes the truck.

My perception of the 69 thru 71 300's, Furys,Polara's is that the lines and the design of the car scream of the performance look. Kind of like a rich mans muscle car if you understand what I am saying. I am 46, lol.
Yeah, for me too, the styling (of C-bodies) was still reminiscent of the musclecar era up until '72 or so. For some models, the muscle look wasn't gone completely until '73.

3f9569607255599409185991af481b1f.jpg

33507880013_large.jpg

510343_17009617_1971_Dodge_Charger.jpg

gallery_30917_13_1431474850_6855.jpg

1970-Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee.jpg

3158037446_19b33665dd_z.jpg

Some similarities between the styling of "muscle" B-bodies and the sportier looking C-bodies.

I am Biased towards Dubs so my opinion wont count....:grin:

View attachment 61944
Are those purple things just paint, plastic or are they LEDs? :laughing4:

Personally, I don't see much difference between the Rallye Wheels and the Road Wheels, so either should look good, on most two door Fusies anyway. Some '71-'74 Chargers could even look good with Road Wheels, IMO.

I didn't know you had that New Yorker.

Yes Stan, Hobby bought it off of me. Unfortunately, his friend who was supposed to be "restoring" it, sold the wheels without permission - along with a number of other parts. It was a terrible event!

Yes Stan, Hobby bought it off of me. Unfortunately, his friend who was supposed to be "restoring" it, sold the wheels without permission - along with a number of other parts. It was a terrible event!
I remember that fiasco. Steve certainly has had **** for luck over the years.

Back