When is the official Birthday of FCBO

I joined on November 14th 2010 and have over 8,000 posts. I've been a member over on FEBO since May of '09 and only have about 2,000 posts and Ive checked in almost daily as I do over here. Going off topic is almost unheard of over there, I've tried and it kills a thread dead in its tracks. I joined FBBO early on as well and have I think over 4,000 posts over there but I haven't been over there much since I got my Imp. And haven't touched my RR in about 3 years either.

I found FCBO in early 2011 while searching for parts on the internet for my 78 NYB and came across this site and thought WTF is this??? Hey it's a bunch of crazy people like me that love C-Bodies!

Cool, happy birthday to FCBO! I took possession of my vert in November 2009, a whole year before the site was started. FCBO was recommended to me by fellow member sevnty300 as a possible parts source. I stalked for a couple of years and didn't join until April 2012. How time flies! Also a member of FABO, mainly from my obsession with 1st generation Barracudas. Haven't been there in a while, I don't even know how many posts I have. It would be cool to get a one stop registration, join one, join them all, I wouldn't mind checking out other Mopar action from time to time.

Happy birthday FCBO and thanks too all that kept it alive! Especially in the start time, when there couldn't be much content to stay.

I was out of work at that time and pounced at any posting possible..... Much like Stan does now.....:eek:ccasion14:

So I'm out working on the snow blower yesterday and I realized I still haven't picked up the belts I've needed for it since last winter. Sigh. Always behind.

11-20-10 here. Twernt many on board at the time, certainly not what's here today.

Speaking of on-board, wood if it were, I was finally able to confirm swedish torches do in fact work. I thought they were a joke but I had an 20inch diameter Oak stump in the back yard I used to shape some metal from time to time. Since most of the shaping I'm doing is done it was time for the stump to go. Broke out the chainsaw and ripped in to it. Me and the neighbor tied one on sitting, sippin, and watching that thing burn. Took about 6 hours to burn, I think. Alls I know is morning found me on the couch all smokey smelling and head pounding.

Anyway, happy birthday FCBO.

Last edited:
Four years ago I had my car only a couple months and had just completed the teardown with removing the stub frame leaving the gutted shell.

I guess I came here late in the game (August 2013) shortly after painting the car. I probably motivated more by the assembly process and the potential for assistance getting this thing back together and with getting parts.

A year later and the car is going together slowly.

Alan

I've met some great friends here on FCBO...some in person, some in Carlisle, some on my road trips around the country, and some that I will eventually meet somewhere. I'll get to Florida, Arizona, California, Canada and points afar and between sooner or later with my Chrysler's.

The camaraderie here is outstanding!

Bottom line is...you guys are my friends for life.

I've met some great friends here on FCBO...some in person, some in Carlisle, some on my road trips around the country, and some that I will eventually meet somewhere. I'll get to Florida, Arizona, California, Canada and points afar and between sooner or later with my Chrysler's.

The camaraderie here is outstanding!

Bottom line is...you guys are my friends for life.

You're coming to Arizona? Thanks for the warning Bob! LOL Just kidding let me know when and I'll have them turn the thermostat down for you.

Back