Where are the 1969 Polara 500s 2 Door Hardtops?

:poke:Probably still can...

FWIW, I think that the car looks great. BB, great color combo with black buckets, and as @fc7_plumcrazy said the front chrome complements the 500 side trim. And did I say working superlite?

This said, I suspect that you are correct. A member looked at the car seriously after I pointed him to it last week. He lost interest after requesting but not receiving pictures of the underside. That info is now a couple of days old, but I doubt that the car has sold meanwhile.

FWIW, I think that the car looks great. BB, great color combo with black buckets, and as @fc7_plumcrazy said the front chrome complements the 500 side trim. And did I say working superlite?

This said, I suspect that you are correct. A member looked at the car seriously after I pointed him to it last week. He lost interest after requesting but not receiving pictures of the underside. That info is now a couple of days old, but I doubt that the car has sold meanwhile.

The seller likes to play games.

I tried to buy the silver one for the price he asked , than he needed more and the yellow he didn,t wanna sell because it was for his son........

He had all the angles including I need to downsize. Then he bought a 69 Sport Fury.
He was never gonna sell the yellow car..... then tomorrow came.

Do you remember this car? It was for sale in Los Angeles serval years ago. Nobody wants to buy this car. They said it was a clone and ready for junkyard.
20200516_154906_HDR.jpg

no, its a matching 440 Magnum. Now it lives in Germany. I spend a 5 digit amount of money, and she is back on the road!

Do you remember this car? It was for sale in Los Angeles serval years ago. Nobody wants to buy this car. They said it was a clone and ready for junkyard.View attachment 391270
no, its a matching 440 Magnum. Now it lives in Germany. I spend a 5 digit amount of money, and she is back on the road!

Dont say nobody ....
A clone of what?

Do you remember this car? It was for sale in Los Angeles serval years ago. Nobody wants to buy this car. They said it was a clone and ready for junkyard.View attachment 391270

good job Marco.
Just spent a few more bucks and buy her whiteline tires. And reinstall the original wheel covers instead of the cheap doggies which absolutly don't fit the L-code Monaco

That car is fantastic. If I ever found one like that over here with the 440 magnum I would jump on it. Even the color is one of my favorites.

It’s good to see that one still exists.

Back