Where is my post ?

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just did a write up of my trip to Woodward, when I look for my post in What's new or the home page I don't see it. Am I missing something? How are the members seeing it? If they are.

Hello, I just did a write up of my trip to Woodward, when I look for my post in What's new or the home page I don't see it. Am I missing something? How are the members seeing it? If they are.

Yeah. This is really irritating. Used to be able to see a post you recently created by looking at 'New Posts', but since the great reset to new s/w, that doesn't work anymore.

Try clicking on New Posts and then on the Unread button.
1661177043395.png

Seeing several posts from last night, ending around 9:13pm. Enjoyed the posts very much.

Back