azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Strange, all of a sudden on my computer if I click on New Posts it takes me to E bay's home page. It doesn't do it on my phone. What's up? Is it the site or my computer?

For me all the tabs on the top tool bar work fine except the New Posts & What's New tabs. :mad:

Sounds like your browser has been compromised. Have you tried a different browser like Firefox or Edge?

Sounds like your browser has been compromised. Have you tried a different browser like Firefox or Edge?
You were right, I switched from M.S. Outlook to Firefox and it worked right. So what does that mean? What do I do? :BangHead:

You were right, I switched from M.S. Outlook to Firefox and it worked right. So what does that mean? What do I do? :BangHead:
Go to add and remove programs in settings and uninstall the offending browser. Then run a deep virus scan program and get rid of any malware. You should be able to reinstall a fresh copy of the browser or just use Firefox. That’s what I use on my Microsoft devices.

Use Firefox... :poke:
Yeah Stan I can but I'm so high on the technologically challenged spectrum I hate change. After 10 years I almost figured out what I have. I doubt I'll live long enough to figure out something new! :confused:

Use Iron... oh wait, use Brave, then I have to use Firefox, finally Edge... Why do I need 4 or 5 browsers on my computer these days? Search the Tube for that one, there are videos explaining why you should use many browsers.

:BangHead:

Ok, it just got weirder. I cleared my history and deleted cookies and now it goes to new posts and stopped going to E bay however two new issues. First is I click on Home in the top tool bar I get a blank page. If I click on the Logo on top it does go to the home page. The other issie is when I click on recent posts it goes there but the heading is New Posts.

Ok, it just got weirder. I cleared my history and deleted cookies and now it goes to new posts and stopped going to E bay however two new issues. First is I click on Home in the top tool bar I get a blank page. If I click on the Logo on top it does go to the home page. The other issie is when I click on recent posts it goes there but the heading is New Posts.
Maybe just maybe it's "M.S. Outlook" that's a as in "Microsoft Outlook Personal Email and Calendar" try using Edge as that is the latest MS browser.

What operating system are you using?

Hi Joey,
No access to home page, I am only getting through via the Weekly Report on email to report this.
Looks like a few of us are having problems.

Happy New Year!

Edit........It works good again, Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Back