Where's Bob?

I didn't.
I was banned from both DigitalCorvettes.com and CorvetteForum.com.
What does that tell you?

I got along with the two or three guys who actually knew which end of the screwdriver to hold but the thousands of others were too worried if their custom logo floor mats would clash with their interior.

Last edited:
You were unable to survive on the Corvette forums. :busted:

How can someone even think about f*cking Corvettes and a board for them??

Corvettes.
Ah yes, the gold chain macho crowd: huge barrel guts, sun tanned to a deep orange hue, slicked back hair, hair all over rest of body like a gorilla, and sporting multi-colored jogging suits (velor)....oh, and "Brut"..........by Faberge. Yes, No?

The car can't help for his occupants. Have a soft spot for the 57 and 67 models but not enough to ever have enough other cars or money to get to buying one.

The car can't help for his occupants. Have a soft spot for the 57 and 67 models but not enough to ever have enough other cars or money to get to buying one.
Ok, Ok. Don't tell anyone this, but I really dig......those L88 stingray coups.

Ok, Ok. Don't tell anyone this, but I really dig......those L88 stingray coups.
So do I, '69 in particular. I also like the cove bodies of the second generation, pre '63.
Bob, what do you have to say about vettes???

Last edited:
Seems there has been a surge in new members in the last month or so.. FCBO is growing quite a bit. Maybe the C's are picking up??

Seems there has been a surge in new members in the last month or so.. FCBO is growing quite a bit. Maybe the C's are picking up??

Member retention appears to be directly proportionate to Dave's post count....

I made it clear three months ago my posts would be dropping of significantly ....

I made it clear three months ago my posts would be dropping of significantly ....

Maybe if they would have dropped off completely months ago. Bob would still me here.

Last edited:
Back