Who is going to Nats?

I guess we better start thinking about gathering for a picture, don't you think?
Anybody talk to Ross lately?

Sent Ross a text did not hear back. Not normal must be very busy.

I agree Matt we need to think of a time and place. I will likely only be there on Saturday. Input on time and place? 1:00?

I usually park where ever someone who has come on Friday, and I squeeze in, thanks Dave,. :). Generally near the swap meet.

I have an idea. I hate how the cars are scattered everywhere. I will make several copies of the map, and when we meet for a photo, we can each put the location of our cars on the map.

I'll park wherever you do on Saturday.

I sent him a text in June and never heard back....

I think we should meet at Mike Z's car since it is very recognizable and someone will not be standing at the other gold 300 convertible. :lol:

I will be there Fri morning where do we want a spot.

I'll be there Friday morning as well, heck I'll be there Thursday afternoon! How about somewhere near the corner the swap meet and the main isles. Where we've been in the past but closer to the track but still against the swap meet fence, you dig?

Who all is going to Nats at National Trail Raceways next weekend? Goldie and I will be there most of the day on Saturday. PM with a phone# unless I aleady have it. Would like to see everyone from the forum that is there.

I was getting ready to call for my credentials but the came in the mail yesterday. View attachment 87845

Mike: Pencil me in for next year. Still too many tasks to complete before I would be comfortable taking the Scorchinator on an 800-mile trip.

I'll be there Friday morning as well, heck I'll be there Thursday afternoon! How about somewhere near the corner the swap meet and the main isles. Where we've been in the past but closer to the track but still against the swap meet fence, you dig?
Back by the trees or by the main intersection?

You read my brain. Meet at Matt's '67 Imperial, in that general area.

I think we should meet at Mike Z's car since it is very recognizable and someone will not be standing at the other gold 300 convertible. :lol:

I will be there Fri morning where do we want a spot.

I edited my post. Dave what if you park next to Matt and establish a spot next to each other. Do you leave your tent up overnight to save your spot for the week? I have a tent I can bring on Saturday and there will at least 3 cars in the area.

Last edited:
I think we have 3 canopies, naturally shady is under the giant oak tree way down by the track, had to get a spot under it and kind of far from everything if you are walking.

Just so we are on the same page, you are planning to have the Cuda down there, or are you suggesting it for a place to meet. It sounds like a great place to me

Yes there is a pile of us my Challenger, my sister's Cuda, and 2 Scamp's. Will be leaving the canopies sans covers secured to golf cart for weekend.

Here is the map out of ticket envelope. What color do we want to be closest to.

IMG_20160809_215159986.jpg

I was actually thinking blue but on the end close to the orange but I'm not picky, really.

Here is the map out of ticket envelope. What color do we want to be closest to.
I am glad you posted the map. I was picturing a totally different area. I will look for the Imperial Matt. I usually park in the blue (because that is where Dave and his tent where in the pasr), since I come on Saturday the best spots are gone. I wish I could get over there on Friday.

Back