Who is going to Nats?

with 100 percent rain on friday and saturday i just cancelled my reservation

I am a painter if I didn't paint every day they say it is going rain I would paint about a week out of the summer. On the other hand I am painting at home today because at the work site it is pouring.

Always a chance of afternoon showers this time of the year.

I have Newark weather on my phone right now and it says intermittent clouds on Friday(which is fine by me) and partly sunny w/t-storms for Saturday. Like a normal everyday hot and humid forecast here in the Midwest. If it rained every time there was a chance for it we wouldn't be in a borderline drought just 4 hours north.

It's been overcast with threatening clouds (here) since Sunday and it hasn't rained yet.

I'm a few miles east of you guys. LOL.:thumbsup:

How good is the swap part of the show?

Any C-Body parts beside an 1157 bulb and the air cleaner wing nut?

How good is the swap part of the show?

Any C-Body parts beside an 1157 bulb and the air cleaner wing nut?
Murray Park is there, I will admit I quit walking the rows because so little turns up, but it is a pretty big area. I have a buddy that goes every year and sometimes just for the swap meet.

It's my favorite part, I love swap meets and this one never fails to entertain me.

It has been Florida hot here and is supposed to been this weekend hell I may have my shirt off......... watch your eyes.

Good news Thursday real feel temp is going to be 103° Friday it is only real feel of 100° I can feel the sweat drying up already.

Well at least I won't have to pack any shirts.

Just changed the oil and am now putting on a fresh coat of wax. Probably haven't waxed it since before Carlisle 2 years ago.

I think we're going to leave here at 6 am tomorrow at the latest that way we can get there before the real heat builds. I don't have ac you know!

The usual or Matt wants area is my pick. I will be down by the car corral and main entrance.

SportFury what is your first name and what color is your '69? I didn't get to talk much to everyone at Carlisle and I am terrible with names, but trying to be better.

Back