Who is going to Nats?

It's official, Mike's the site photographer for this event!

I have never been to this show so I'm wondering how this one is set up. Is it just park anywhere? No class designated parking? No real organization? Sounds like it's an all Mopar race and spectator cars just parked anywhere? Is there a designated vendor area?

Isn't there another Mopar show in Canada called Mopar Nats too?

A lot of dumb *** questions but I'm just trying to figure out what the show is about...

Got my A/C working for this weekend I'm ready.
Yes Bob it is a free for all park in fun field areas. There is a huge vendors area (manufacturers midway) also seminar tents, most of the paved areas are race pits, back corner area is swap meet and car corral. Spectator side of the track is where all the judged show cars are at. No golf carts in that area so my lazy *** hardly goes over there. Go sign the tech waiver and then go stand under the tower nice shade as the race cars come through and the smell of burnt racing gas and tire smoke is enough to keep me there most of the day.

Last edited:
I have never been to this show so I'm wondering how this one is set up. Is it just park anywhere? No class designated parking? No real organization? Sounds like it's an all Mopar race and spectator cars just parked anywhere? Is there a designated vendor area?

Isn't there another Mopar show in Canada called Mopar Nats too?

A lot of dumb *** questions but I'm just trying to figure out what the show is about...

That is pretty much it. It is basically open field, nothing like Carlisle, where it is all organized and categorized. very few cars are judged too because they charge you extra to be judged.

That is pretty much it. It is basically open field, nothing like Carlisle, where it is all organized and categorized. very few cars are judged too because they charge you extra to be judged.
But you get judged by "who's, who in the Mopar world:poke:

By the way it is rumored that Ross has started a new business venture. He is giving seminars in how to turn your Fusey Imperials into a Pimperial. He is currently in his European leg of his seminars.

Nats 2sm.jpg

Ok.....So it's basically a Mopar race (but bigger) and show at a race track like they have on the East Coast. Mason-Dixon Mopar Show, Mopar show at Englishtown, N.J., etc.

Is it more or less a regional race and show? Or do they people there from all over the country and Canada like Carlisle? How many cars do you think are in attendance? Rough guess....

By the way it is rumored that Ross has started a new business venture. He is giving seminars in how to turn your Fusey Imperials into a Pimperial. He is currently in his European leg of his seminars.

View attachment 88222

He checks in every once in awhile...

I hope he is busy with work. Same with Klaus.

Ok.....So it's basically a Mopar race (but bigger) and show at a race track like they have on the East Coast. Mason-Dixon Mopar Show, Mopar show at Englishtown, N.J., etc.

Is it more or less a regional race and show? Or do they people there from all over the country and Canada like Carlisle? How many cars do you think are in attendance? Rough guess....

You get it, mostly just neighboring states. I would guess there is well over a thousand, including the late models, see what the other think. I must add for some reason very little food and purchased beer stays in the grandstand. Everyone brings their own beer and beverage. I actually bring a grill and cook my own food.

Everyone should have their C body shirts on.......damn it. If you don't have one Murray Park will sell you one

By the way, I have to say that I've been both dreaming of and dreading the day where mine and Mike's cars are side by side...

By the way, I have to say that I've been both dreaming of and dreading the day where mine and Mike's cars are side by side...
I can't wait to see it. I will be taking lots of pictures of the '67. My 2 favorite c-bodies "technically a D" side to side, what's not to love.

Back