For Sale Who would be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJS racing

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am putting the wheels on my Fury up for sale. I have 5 yes that is correct 5 of these. Only have 4 of the trim rings but all 5 wheels with tires on them. Tires are pretty rough. Only keeping them on the car to move it around for the time being. Here is a pic of the wheels on the car. I am not real sure what they are worth but I would have to imagine that you guys wouldn't steer me wrong. 2014-02-09 10.54.41.jpg

2014-02-09 10.54.41.jpg

1977 - 1980 wheel, without the '78-only NYBS reflective trim rings.

Used on NYB, Mirada, Magnum, Cordoba, and LeBaron.

So, these are five Salon wheels and the reflective trim rings are included for 4 of the 5 wheels?
Yes?

1977 - 1980 wheel, without the '78-only NYBS reflective trim rings.

Used on NYB, Mirada, Magnum, Cordoba, and LeBaron.

Correction, these were used from 75-78, never available on the NYB from the factory. Primarily used on late B bodies. These are the "Urethane road wheels" and the fins are a rubbery plastic... not to be confused with the Salon wheels that used cast metal fin applique.

cordoba-JPEG[1].jpg

Wow! I really thought I knew a lot about Chrysler wheels, and the '70s wheels in particular. Do these degrade, or fall apart at all? These look pretty nice.

If you weren't 1500 miles away I'd be all over 'em. With the shipping, not so much
Mike

I'll take offers on them as well. Tires do hold air. Haven't put any in them in 6 months and they are still holding.

Still got these wheels? Will be in Arlington over the weekend and could find room for a set of bare wheels for the return trip............

Still got these wheels? Will be in Arlington over the weekend and could find room for a set of bare wheels for the return trip............
Yes I still have them. One of them is still at the old house but I can get it out here by then. I just moved to Grand Prarie so they wouldn't be that far from Arlington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back