Why?.....just why?

Some of the shortened Sevilles had those as well. The first one I ever saw had them. It was new and for sale, on display in the Sunrise Shopping Center in Orangevale/Fair Oaks Ca, suburb of Sacramento. I didn't like it as it looked odd with the shortened wheel base. Gotta say they have grown on my over the years.

View attachment 436585
Well if anyone wanted a red luxury pony car, albeit with and extra pair of wire wheels to clean when you wash the car, here is your ride!

Not what Mother Mopar was describing originally.
2.jpg

Not what Mother Mopar was describing originally.View attachment 437676
:mob:
And for this red bastardization, I can imagine a portrait of a clown and the text altered to read among other things, "He earns his ridicule."

What a lot of time and money thrown away to turn a vintage American land yacht into the world's biggest rocking horse. :(

Spotted this one at the 2019 Dream Cruise. I like the proportions much better on this one.
1E0CDA9B-D7C2-4189-8A9D-99173C1830F4.jpeg

They got the stance just right too!
ED980740-01F6-4788-881D-85645251A424.jpeg

Gosh, the Monaco’s hood shined up pretty nicely!

Think this car was featured on some car TV show, Caffeine and Octane or something like that. Heard about it. You would not believe how much labor this guy and his technicians put into this project.

All that work and he puts those cheap-*** wheels on it.
The original steel wheels and covers would have been a better look IMO.

I miss that guy, always looked forward to the new commercials
Me too! My son and I were in a movie theater in Azusa, CA (he attended APU) when a commercial came on advertising a local church. They had a look-alike of him sayin, "I don't always go to church, but when I do I go to...." Just choice!!!

I cant help but admire the seeming workmanship and the mans cojones. I cant stop laughing but I love it.

I cant help but admire the seeming workmanship and the mans cojones. I cant stop laughing but I love it.
I'll raise a glass, so to speak, for his skill.

Although it looks like the love child of a normal '65 Imp and a first-gen T-Bird, it still manages to be easier on the eyes than any new ToyoLexus, Nissan Joke, etc.!

Does anyone know what became of the black imperial pickup? As for the subject car, it’s so misproportioned as to be hideous.

Back