Willy Mays 75 Imperial

Remember the jest of black guys in " big pink Cadillacs" in the 70's? Well there was a reason for it, because it happened

Remember the jest of black guys in " big pink Cadillacs" in the 70's? Well there was a reason for it, because it happened

I do..........

super_fly-poster.jpg

The VIN would tell all and original papers wouldn't hurt.

As was often the case, cars would be "updated" to look like new ones...it often happened with the 70's Stageway Imperial Limos. It could be that a 75 grille and front bumper were put on in an attempt to look "new".

I seriously doubt there was more than one pink 74/75 Imperial. And the pink under the hood indicate the car was born that way.
Based on that, I'm pretty sure it's Willy's Imperial. I wonder what happened to his pink 71.

Sorry, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink Imperial......that's the intro for lots of jokes.

Clint Eastwood drove a pink Cadillac. If a pink Caddie is good enough for him, a pink Imp is good enough for me. It's not like it's a pink Prius for gawdsakes.

< Sent from my tablet >

Clint Eastwood drove a pink Cadillac. If a pink Caddie is good enough for him, a pink Imp is good enough for me. It's not like it's a pink Prius for gawdsakes.

< Sent from my tablet >

And Springsteen sung about it

Back