Window fuzziez

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Somebody on this site waz looking for a source for these. Took me ah few dayz to find my receipts and now I can't find who it waz who wanted the contact. Sooooooo, Here'z to all: First Place Auto Products Trim Parts Inc. 2175 Deerfield Road. Lebanon, Ohio. 45036 Ph# 513-934-0815 The original owner Passed away ah while back but a larger corporation has picked up the torch by acquiring all tooling and inventory. FYI, I sent this guy the old innerz and outerz plus the T-gate fuzzy on the '61 4 door hard top Batwagon and he duplicated the entire set for me and I had them in less then two weeks and they looked and fit like the factory originals. He also supplied Year One and the Paddock with all their A-B-E body stuff too while the Paddick waz still out there. The clipz were in the rite locations on the outerz and he supplied me with enough "Mini" Phillips head screwz and the correct size drill bitz for mounting the innerz. Bottom Line, Deal with this outfit and you'll be happy, Jer

http://www.trimparts.com

logo.jpg

i got some outer ones from dixe res. for my 66. put them on and the first time i rolled the back windows down they tore all to hell and scratch the stainless all to hell too. i called dixe and sent pics. they said they'd send me some new ones to replace the ones that tore up. didn't say anything about my scatched up stainless. why put some more of this junk on to scratch up the trim even more. like these will be better.

Did anybody read the part in my original post about sending the outfit I suggested your old inner and outer fuzzyz so they can duplicate them for you? Whats ah couple weeks and ah $100 or ah little better and have a set in your 50 old ride that will last longer then you will?

Don't know if you were directing that comment to me, but I have none to send. Mine were rotted when I got the car 13 years ago.

Back