Wisconsin car shows coming up.....

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
On June 12, 2016 the Wisconsin Mopar Muscle Club will be hold a car show in Ocauchee at the former Dodge dealer. I have taken my Imperial here also and people do appreciate our cars here.

WMMC Quaden Spring Car Show - 12/06/2016

Another is July, 3,2016 in my city of Waupun WI. We have a citywide celebration and events for those 8-80 yoa. The Mayor wanted a car show as a "main event" for that day. I pushed hard for a "FREE" event as we are the star attraction. It will have random door prizes. Cross my fingers but there are only two other shows I'm aware of in the state and we will give them a run for the money. The others must pay, plus little or no other side events.

www.waupunfestivals.com

P.S. I won first place at the AMC show last weekend in Jefferson WI. (Best Mopar) with the now completed '62 300 convertible.

P.S.S. The is a large car show in Jefferon Wi. in September 23-25, 2016 (featuring Mopars). I talked to the event cooridinator who said Mr. Norm will be there on Sunday. He liked my car so much he invited my car to be next to the building where Mr. Norm will be at. www.madisonclassics.com

Last edited:
On June 12, 2016 the Wisconsin Mopar Muscle Club will be hold a car show in Ocauchee at the former Dodge dealer. I have taken my Imperial here also and people do appreciate our cars here.

WMMC Quaden Spring Car Show - 12/06/2016

Another is July, 3,2016 in my city of Waupun WI. We have a citywide celebration and events for those 8-80 yoa. The Mayor wanted a car show as a "main event" for that day. I pushed hard for a "FREE" event as we are the star attraction. It will have random door prizes. Cross my fingers but there are only two other shows I'm aware of in the state and we will give them a run for the money. The others must pay, plus little or no other side events.

www.waupunfestivals.com

P.S. I won first place at the AMC show last weekend in Jefferson WI. (Best Mopar) with the now completed '62 300 convertible.

P.S.S. The is a large car show in Jefferon Wi. in September 23-25, 2016 (featuring Mopars). I talked to the event cooridinator who said Mr. Norm will be there on Sunday. He liked my car so much he invited my car to be next to the building where Mr. Norm will be at. www.madisonclassics.com
Congrats on the 1st place prize.
I thinking I will do the Jefferson show with my Imperial in September since its less than 100 miles from me. You have the 59 Imperial, right?

Congrats on the 1st place prize.
I thinking I will do the Jefferson show with my Imperial in September since its less than 100 miles from me. You have the 59 Imperial, right?
Yes on the '59 Imperial, won 8th of 20 awards of approx. 75 cars at Jefferson Chrysler/Dodge show. Won first in class at Quaden with the '62 300 Convert. Believe it or not but I enjoy the conversation more than anything. Everyone has a story and its neato. I will have all eight cars at the Waupun show 07/03/16.

Yes on the '59 Imperial, won 8th of 20 awards of approx. 75 cars at Jefferson Chrysler/Dodge show. Won first in class at Quaden with the '62 300 Convert. Believe it or not but I enjoy the conversation more than anything. Everyone has a story and its neato. I will have all eight cars at the Waupun show 07/03/16.
Do they let you park your cars together at Jefferson, or are they separated by A/B/C/E class etc?
If they're together, I may also bring my 70 Coronet R/T

Unless they change things...all Mopars park together. That is the one that Mr. Norm will be at in September.

Unless they change things...all Mopars park together. That is the one that Mr. Norm will be at in September.
Mr. Norm is a regular at the Belvidere Mopar Happening too. He usually has a tent there, promoting his GSS late model performance packages. He also sells t-shirts, cool mopar pics and other stuff from back in the day.

Back