Wish I could afford these tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Lets ALL agree that each side have studied and/or researched the pros and cons on bias vs radials. We each will vote by what we purchase when tires are needed. I appreciate are the comments. I may think the oposite but the comments challenges our thoughts and beliefs. There is nothing wrong with argueing your point but try to not belittle them for thinking different. And lastly remember, things can change, meaning information and personnal experience can challenge your thinking of today.

Sorry Ross they convinced me that the f78-14 that my Challenger came with are the ticket to the shitty ill handling 70 dodge challenger that I've been longing for. They will be tall squishy and soo comfy at the recommended 24 psi and I'm sure my gas mileage will up like 5-6 mpg from these miracle tires.

NOT!

Don't you have to have a car first and tires and rims would be te last thing to buy unless you live in Oakland ca 22's on a beat down Buick century 1997

Here's my spare Stan, I don't travel much with it, but when that balloon is filed with helium my mileage doubles..

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back