Wollfen and Cbody Bobs latest adventure

The white 75 RR and Dart conv with a 72 front end have my interest, either for sale?

Either of the 71-4 ralley gauges have the clock/ tach or good fascia?
The Dart convertible is a 69 with 71 nose and tail on it. I think it is for sale yes. I can check. 75 Road runner is for sale yes. I will let @C Body Bob chime in if he knows the prices.

dscf4342-jpg.jpg

what's the story behind this one?

The Dart convertible is a 69 with 71 nose and tail on it. I think it is for sale yes. I can check. 75 Road runner is for sale yes. I will let @C Body Bob chime in if he knows the prices.

Fantastic, any more info/pics on either? Sounds like the conversions mostly done on the 69.

The driver fender marker light is a 72 only
dart / demon. 70-71 has a rectangular type of marker light. Could be a pieced together front clip. Either way looking forward to more on it. Thanks!

Fantastic, any more info/pics on either? Sounds like the conversions mostly done on the 69.

The driver fender marker light is a 72 only
dart / demon. 70-71 has a rectangular type of marker light. Could be a pieced together front clip. Either way looking forward to more on it. Thanks!
There is talk of taking another trip sometime in the near future so questions can be asked and more pics taken for sure.

Awesome thread, great to see the Chally wagon.:thankyou:

Back