Wollfen and Cbody Bobs latest adventure

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Dropping these here for now, will chat later lol.

DSCF4336.jpg
DSCF4337.jpg
DSCF4339.jpg
DSCF4340.jpg
DSCF4341.jpg
DSCF4342.jpg
DSCF4343.jpg
DSCF4344.jpg
DSCF4349.jpg

does that challenger have a vista cruiser roof?

Yes, it is a shame to see it like that. That car was a regular at Carlisle for a long time and I believe it was a magazine feature car maybe 15 - 20 years ago.

I spy a lot of gold in those photos. Looks like a white 75 Fury Road Runner in one photo.

PT cruisers have some good storage. I used one at the Junkyard as a yard car for a few weeks. Looks like you guys had some fun!

Lots of little stuff on that Magnum I could use so PM if you have access to parts....:)

SAD TO SEE THE CHALLENGER LIKE THAT...WAS REALLY A NICE CAR ONCE..

The white 75 RR and Dart conv with a 72 front end have my interest, either for sale?

Either of the 71-4 ralley gauges have the clock/ tach or good fascia?

Last edited:
does that challenger have a vista cruiser roof?
Yes, it is a shame to see it like that. That car was a regular at Carlisle for a long time and I believe it was a magazine feature car maybe 15 - 20 years ago.

I spy a lot of gold in those photos. Looks like a white 75 Fury Road Runner in one photo.
That's what happened to the challenger wagon sad to see it like that
SAD TO SEE THE CHALLENGER LIKE THAT...WAS REALLY A NICE CAR ONCE..
Are these cars available for purchase? There could be interest in the purple wagon, please let me know.
The Challenger is going to have a repaint in the future but the son is working slowly towards cleaning up a bunch of projects first before restoring many of the cars in this barn. Not for sale no, it is simply in storage awaiting its turn at a new life.

Back