Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

LOL. God made some stuff green, so it can't be that bad a color... uh, no organized religion intended

When are you going to mount the dash cap. I know it may be way down the line, but I'd like to see pics. $200 is a lot less than $1000.

Your welding skills are awesome!
I haven't done anything with the dash at all, it is sitting on a table still fully assembled, the last two weeks I have done nothing at all, oh and here is a pic of that antenna you want. It is in good overall condition and only needs to be mounted in your car.

Antenna.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I definitely want the antenna. It's a matter of when we can get together to make a parts exchange.

Thanks for the pic. I definitely want the antenna. It's a matter of when we can get together to make a parts exchange.
Yeah the cold has knocked me silly, i have been in bed for 7 days now coughing into a bucket. I am not liking this at all. I even contemplated taking the big heater out of the house and moving into the paint booth to work on the car there, but for some reason NOOOO, the house has to stay warm, blah blah blah.
Don't worry Ben, we will make this happen, I used to be a postal worker, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of......"

Yeah the cold has knocked me silly, i have been in bed for 7 days now coughing into a bucket. I am not liking this at all. I even contemplated taking the big heater out of the house and moving into the paint booth to work on the car there, but for some reason NOOOO, the house has to stay warm, blah blah blah.
Don't worry Ben, we will make this happen, I used to be a postal worker, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of......"
completion of what? buying another round?
OK, I'm in. I'll buy the one after that.

Can't be this guy... wrong accent... :rolleyes:
cliff-clavin-forget-the-fiscal-cliff-cnbc-600x330.jpg

Get well soon, Postmaster !!

You can't afford to be under the weather, we need to be entertained with project car updates. Seriously though I do hope your feeling better being sick sucks.

Completion of....
Hi Gary. We all know: they’re never complete. But, at least they’re fun, ...until we have to yell at them.
Question for you: I never seem to be very good at searching eBay. Is Dante's Parts the seller from whom you purchased the dash cap?
70 71 Plymouth Fury 71 Dodge Monaco C-body Dash Cap Cover Overlay | eBay
That's the one yes. It appears to be very good from looking it over, but time will tell. Still in bed here though so nothing is happening. Very frustrating.

That's the one yes. It appears to be very good from looking it over, but time will tell. Still in bed here though so nothing is happening. Very frustrating.
Flu sucks... I've enjoyed it twice this season.

Does it have an opening for the wood trim above the glove box door?
Don't see that Dante's offers a 1969 style, or 72 and later.

I started sealing the floor after all the new pans went in and went to take the rear seat belts out bolted through the floor, well that didn't go well as the floor gave way around the mount. I have decided to replace that entire pan section with one out of the 69 300 sedan which is mint. So today a bit of warmer weather saw me cutting and drilling etc. I also coated the rest of the floor too as well as the firewall internally. This was all after I helped the neighbor concrete his car park area.

floor5.jpg
Floor4.jpg
floor6.jpg
floor7.jpg

Yes this has been an odd car from the start.
I know how that goes. Question: you wouldn't know of a good 70 driver's side quarter panel somewhere, would you? I'm not very well connected with these cars.

Back