Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

Okay, been tinkering bit by bit and got some more done, rear window area is almost finished. Check the pics for progress.

rear window2.jpg
rear window3.jpg
rear window4.jpg

Do you still need that 71 300 Coupe trim ? I have it if you do
No I'm good for trim now, thanks anyway. I am sure i will come up with something else. Like white bucket seats and rear seat for a 1970 Sport Fury, hint hint.

FINALLY got the last of the major rust issues taken care of, yayyy. Man, this car had a whole lot more than I bargained, but it is done and I can now look forward to making it pretty.

rear floor patch.jpg
rear floor patch1.jpg
rear floor patch2.jpg
rear floor patch3.jpg

Seems a shame to "make it pretty" with filler, primer, top coat, clear coat, wet sanding and polishing. Sure it pops but all your beautiful work will never see the light of day. A lot of guys can make it shine, but you are in a class by yourself.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seems a shame to "make it pretty" with filler, primer, top coat, clear coat, wet sanding and polishing. Sure it pops but all your beautiful work will never see the light of day. A lot of guys can make it shine, but you are in a class by yourself.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the praise my friend. I'm not sure about "being in a class by myself" I know that the job could be done better , especially if I had a gas welder, and also spent more time and effort making seamless welds. For these cars though, the time taken to do such things is outweighed by how much the car is worth in the end. I could take many more months to make it "perfect" in the metal department, but the car wouldn't be worth anything more.

LOL. God made some stuff green, so it can't be that bad a color... uh, no organized religion intended

When are you going to mount the dash cap. I know it may be way down the line, but I'd like to see pics. $200 is a lot less than $1000.

Your welding skills are awesome!

Back