Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

hey boys looking good . glad aidans got his coat . he was very cool in san jose , and the weather was cooler although , lol . so i'm i sending the fury to you , lol . for aidan's future project , lol . on another note , i'm going to build some of the stick shift parts , tobe made in the US of A , talking with a metal stamper about the four speed floor hump , and building a better heavy duty z bar . and the clutch peddle arm and bracket to attack to the brake assembly . it should be a bolt in deal .

hey boys looking good . glad aidans got his coat . he was very cool in san jose , and the weather was cooler although , lol . so i'm i sending the fury to you , lol . for aidan's future project , lol . on another note , i'm going to build some of the stick shift parts , tobe made in the US of A , talking with a metal stamper about the four speed floor hump , and building a better heavy duty z bar . and the clutch peddle arm and bracket to attack to the brake assembly . it should be a bolt in deal .
I know Aidan will be very interested in the zbar and clutch pedal stuff, we are hatching diabolical plans!

rommel.jpg

well thats great guys , but remember . they lost the war ! and that 4spd stuff will get used in my hoard as well . there still ate nothing like a top down rag with a big block and a 4spd is there . then a coupe would be a kick too !
DSC03444.JPG

Will it be ready for Carlisle this time? ;)

Just checking back in after months away, finally catching up on everyone else's projects now that mine is moving forward again. Just warned Bob that it's looking like I'll be back down your way soon, we will definitely have to get together. Three big Mopars shaking the pavement loose....quite an image!

Wollfen, Sorry I'm just joining in now. I hear you have an S/23 you are restoring. How goes the progress?:poke:. Would love to hear more about the car.

Back