Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

Dashcap...hats, cmon work with me here! I'm assuming you were "booooing" the dashcap.

Yeah, I don't really like hats either but the wife makes me sometimes.... the whole sun thing ...you know

I know I know, lots of "Unbelievers"
I haven't seen this application, but I was very pleased with one the went on an old town car I went through and prettied up for a friends mother some years ago. At the time I had a very good color glo man available to do these things. I took the glovebox home to reglue the padding and he redid the dash cap and sunvisors very nicely. He liked my projects because I just gave him the parts he was working on and didn't tie up his work space.
Yeah, I don't really like hats either but the wife makes me sometimes.... the whole sun thing ...you know
We all need a little "adult supervision"... :poke:

Some more little parts arrived in he mail today, I also managed to pick up a set of HP manifolds on my excursion yesterday with Bob, even he doesn't know about these!

brake bits.jpg
HP exhaust.jpg

So today was my first day back into the body of the S23, did a fair bit, check the pics. Lots of crap caught behind the drivers guard. More rust to do in the top of the cowl, but the rest looks good.
front fender work7.jpg
Cowl.jpg
Cowl1.jpg
Cowl2.jpg
Cowl3.jpg
Cowl4.jpg
Cowl5.jpg
footwell2.jpg
Guard rubbish.jpg

footwell2.jpg

What welder do you use Gary?

Seriously....
:wideyed:
I've heard from other people that have good luck with the HF welders.

It's like the generic MIG welders that were sourced from Italy twenty years ago. Some people had good results. Some didn't. Mostly it was based on the skill level of the operator.

Back