won't be cynical, I,m sure he worked for them.....

sauterd

Reaction score
Mark Goodall
14 mins
High end Mopars from 1970 and 1971
$150,000
Kissimmee, FL
Time to rotate my High end collection again so it's time to sell a few! Currently for sale!

1970 Superbird 440 auto under 19k miles
1970 Challenger 340/6 pack 4 speed
1971 Cuda 383 auto
1969 1/2 Roadrunner A12 4 speed
1970 Cuda 440/6 pack auto

The cars are priced from $150,000 to $60,000. PM or call/text only 407 729 6957. I am only 8 miles from where Mecum Classic car auction is held in Kissimmee Florida. So if your down here your welcome to swing pass. Thank you Mark
cc3.jpg
cc4.jpg
cc5.jpg
cc6.jpg
cc7.jpg

Well I guess I could say something negative but I give the guy credit, he obviously made some smart choices in his life that allowed him to have that kinda gold in his garage... probably inherited money or stole from orphans....oops wasn't gonna do that

"Rotating his collection." I wish I had that problem. Must be how the other half lives.

Well I guess I could say something negative but I give the guy credit, he obviously made some smart choices in his life that allowed him to have that kinda gold in his garage... probably inherited money or stole from orphans....oops wasn't gonna do that
Not necessarily... A lot of us had these cars back when they were cheap. He may have hung on to them when the price started climbing and a little horse trading here and there etc. Couple it with other choices (single, no kids etc.) and you have a collection like this.

I have friends like that.

He has a poster from the movie "Faceoff"!? Cripes that was one of the dumbest movies ever made!

Pardon me while flip the sofa cushions. I’m sure I have a couple of hundred k laying around here somewhere. Wait, was that cynical? Those are some bad *** cars, but “...rotate my high end collection...”? Sounds like he’s in it to speculate, not for the cars. I’d love one of those but I have to agree with polara. I’ll take a bunch of Cs

Last edited:
He has a poster from the movie "Faceoff"!? Cripes that was one of the dumbest movies ever made!
I saw and thought that exact thing before I even noticed the A12.

Except for the Duperbird, that’s a nice collection. Guess he is looking into high end C bodies next?

Not necessarily... A lot of us had these cars back when they were cheap. He may have hung on to them when the price started climbing and a little horse trading here and there etc. Couple it with other choices (single, no kids etc.) and you have a collection like this.

I have friends like that.
A friend of mine still has his ‘70 440-6 Cuda he bought in ‘82 for $1200. B5, shaker, numbers match, 40k miles, so it is possible. However, when someone says “time to rotate my high end collection” I doubt he bought these as a teenager.

Yea I've seen his Craigslist ads, now he's trying to sponge off the Mecum crowd.
Funny not much of a enthusiast appears to have just acquired the 69 RR 440+6 via his FaceBook Timeline (3rd that he owns).

Mark Goodall July 5
Bagged another A12, this one is a 1969 roadrunner 4 speed with 42k miles.

Wonder whats wrong with it, 120mph speedometer in a car like that is very odd for one.

Could've sworn I've seen a similar Garage collection (high end cars in a low end garage) in a supposed El Paso CL ad listed in; chicago > city of chicago > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner
1970 Challenger 440-6 Convertible - $68500 (El Paso) MULTI-CAR AD
This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

Didn't screenshot it and didn't save any of the pictures as most of the cars were glossed over restored, nothing very original, dime a dozen these days.

I'm always slightly surprised anytime someone has a car over another car on a lift in storage. I've never owned anything I was that sure wouldn't leak something inappropriate on the bottom bunk car.

I'm always slightly surprised anytime someone has a car over another car on a lift in storage. I've never owned anything I was that sure wouldn't leak something inappropriate on the bottom bunk car.

Two words: Drip trays

I have them on my lifts covering most of the area under the engine and transmission.

I started to Google this guy to find out his story but I stopped after thinking it through. Really, nothing to gain and nothing that will impact my life.

Back