Won't get many parts off this NYB

Reaction score
Was able to get window motors out of two of the doors.

IMG_20180105_164003543.jpg

The fate of too many Formals...this one was Golden Fawn.

Yes sir four years ago in home town derby.

View attachment 161316
Gotta ask, how'd you do?

I donated the shell from my parts car to my stepson for a derby, and he will be getting the parts car I'm getting this spring. They are both too far gone for a resto, good pans will be taken out before any smashing, there isn't anything left,I took it all!

We are putting in my bent stub for the derby car, it still has the replacement in there til the snow melts. I'm not letting any good parts go on a derby car. It's a derby or the crusher, as the floors are shot except the pass front, at least we get to have some fun before the crusher! Then we will use what we can on #2, you know, recycling!

They load the cars so full of rod/bar/whatever around here, we will need to find a derby that does inspections on the cars, otherwise we won't last 5 minutes. One guy rigs his cars so much you don't stand a chance. He won't even loosen up a strap if they want to inspect it. Yeah, poor baby-***** can't play fair, he'd never win if he did. He got pissed once, hung on a car and his buddy wouldn't knock him loose. His buddy wanted to win one, and he was mad his buddy didn't free him so he could destroy his buddies car. I don't even watch them anymore if he's there.

But we will have fun nonetheless, a little time and hopefully no money will make for a good time.

Back