Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Stopped by to see if there were any c-bodies...sadly not so much but Mopars were represented. Here are the highlights...enjoy

image.jpeg

my favorites as well...l look at them and think hell ..l don't even wana walk close to them little own drive them...

You know not really. The 300B was very nice and the 64 Polara was cool but not original enough for me. A12 was my favourite I think.

I will never make it as a flipper or a car show attention *****...if you cant drive, why own it? That 300 is so over restored... I bet the tires are indexed to the valve stem form a letter and the letters were carefully aligned at the stall... no matter what the balance would dictate. Probably indexed the motor mount bolts too...

As to the 64... maybe its just me... I feel a driveline swap is a neat idea sometimes, but its not exactly rocket surgery. If this part of the hobby wants to really thrill the dogpoop out of me... give me a 440 or something with a homegrown port injected, CNP engine management system... not an engine pulled and plopped whole with nothing but a little part fitting and wire running to make it work. Better yet, I would stare for hours if someone recreated an old small block OHC like the old indy engine... complete with webers.
If you wanted to invest in something over the top mechanically with modern technology... there are a lot of options that would be way more cool... if it was a driver, I would be way more understanding... he should have, by all rights, killed this car's value to nearly nothing for what it would need to become "correct" again... But Im sure some moron at BJ would prove me wrong.

was thinking it would take two to check the oil on this vehicle...be rough handleing that hood alone in a wind...
image-jpeg.71895

was thinking it would take two to check the oil on this vehicle...be rough handleing that hood alone in a wind...
image-jpeg.71895

Gave you a like Critter didnt want you staying at 666 likes for too long... The Devil made me do it :)

welp congrats to Paul and Rob...Pauls prievious restoration before the GT took second in their class at World of Wheels this weekend in Calgary...Rob was up against some $300k cars
IMG950805.jpg

Saw it there but totally forgot to take a few pics. Too much grey hair in the way lol.

I wonder if that red stripe is original on that butterscotch Bee??
Great pics, thanks for posting them up. I want them all...

Back