World of wheels Chrysler 300B

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score
Show in Calgary this past weekend. Couldn't stop staring at this beauty.

IMG_20140223_125310.jpg

IMG_20140223_125409.jpg

IMG_20140223_125327.jpg

IMG_20140223_125409.jpg

IMG_20140223_125327.jpg

IMG_20140223_125310.jpg

Nothing wrong with any of those, thanks for posting them up!

The 300B I like the best but, its most expensive of photos to rebuild, has the smallest following and maybe even the least value of those pictured. Which one of those cars would be the least likely to see another at a car show. I rest my case.....the 300B is my choice.

That purple Cuda reminds me of a garage fine I made in 95........
It's was a "V" code 4 speed + Dana with 19K on the clock.

That 300B would be my choice also.

70 cuda calage (Large).jpg

Did you buy the Cuda or what??? And that was in Detroit, wasn't it?

The 300B is a bucket list car for me. Been there done, done that with the E body's and those "wing things" have always left me cold. I do like the Coronet.

You're gonna have to get rid of your current avatar.
Every time you post, I lose track on what the damn thread is all about.
Like now.........

Done, but things won't be as fun for everyone anymore. I hope you receive lots of hate mail.

Done, but things won't be as fun for everyone anymore. I hope you receive lots of hate mail.

Fuckin Stan........... Go check a thermostat or something will'ya...... I insist you replace your avatar with the original

Fuckin Stan........... Go check a thermostat or something will'ya...... I insist you replace your avatar with the original

He's never been closer to a lifetime ban than now. :laughing4:

Really great pics. I like the cornet also. This is my buddy's 67 Cornet R/T. Car is crazy fast, running 10.20s. Original paint. Been garaged all its life.

67Cornet.jpg

67Cornet2.jpg

Last edited:
Did you buy the Cuda or what??? And that was in Detroit, wasn't it?

I think it was in Dearborn hts.
Of all people, my mom got the lead and told me about it. I was in process of relocating to North Carolina and had returned to Mich to take my A12 runner south.

The girl who owned the car was the original owners daughter. She said that her dad had bought a new Superbird and when they went to pick it up this Cuda was on the transporter being delivered, her mom saw it and they bought it before it hit the ground.

Price was 15K firm. I was strapped for cash with the relocation and a new buiness.... so I told a friend about it. He had a original Panther Pink Challeger T/A that he was able to sell pretty quickly, (the cars original owner was after it), and he bought the Cuda.

It sat in his garage for several years until he sold it for stupid money and got a Dodge Daytona.

Back