World of wheels Chrysler 300B

I knew a guy with a panther pink T/A back in the '80s. The first car club I was in was "The Rapid Transit System" and the guy that started it had the T/A and a Superbird and a 300 Hurst and a building full of parts. Good times...

The 300 is awesome really like them cars are a blast to drive and you will be the only one there. scan0003.jpg

scan0003.jpg

I knew a guy with a panther pink T/A back in the '80s. The first car club I was in was "The Rapid Transit System" and the guy that started it had the T/A and a Superbird and a 300 Hurst and a building full of parts. Good times...

I remember the "Rapid Transit System" club. Didn't he host a couple of swap meets.....?

Something funny was going on with that group ...... One day the place closed up and nothing more was ever said about it.

That was a long time ago and I don't remember how quickly he closed up shop but one thing I heard was that Ma Mopar didn't approve of the name he chose and eventually took it away from him. I think there was a bunch of other things related to that and probably a few things that weren't but Gary was always very good to me. I spent a lot of time down at that wherehouse with my Charger, he let me work on it there. The swap meets were some good ones for sure!

Back