WTB: 1970-1971 Fury GT project / rolling body

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people with that attitude, some are friends....i dont and never have understood the "control" school of thought. I have so much to say about all the stupid things that apparently went on in that cars life.....

BUT, i gotta let it go

I agree. In addition to the "Thanks" button, I think maybe we need a "WTF?!?" button too. . .

I feel guilty.
I didn't jump on it due to the colour.

If I would have known that its life was really threatened I would have probably bought it just to save it

Once again, a simple "For Sale" thread, a negotiable price, a few pics and a location in the same post, and this car would have found a new home in 24 hours. I remember seeing these photos in the middle of another thread somewhere, but it never occurred to me that the seller was even serious.

I'm only 3 hours or so away from where he was located. I also did not know that if it was not sold it was going to the scrapper. What a shame, a console car to boot. I had inquired about the car, but couldn't get past the green on green.

I'm only 3 hours or so away from where he was located. I also did not know that if it was not sold it was going to the scrapper. What a shame, a console car to boot. I had inquired about the car, but couldn't get past the green on green.
I was going to change the color if i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back