WTB 76 NYB Left front wheel well molding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very nice set of chrome trim rings for the Newport road wheels...they aren't correct but look very nice. I'm going to go with them.....for now.

You guys will see them in Carlisle hopefully.

I have a very nice set of chrome trim rings for the Newport road wheels...they aren't correct but look very nice. I'm going to go with them.....for now.

You guys will see them in Carlisle hopefully.

I just put my NOS set on Adleen , never before mounted trim rings are a ***** to install

Yep, trying to be careful and they keep rocking back and forth. LOL!

You nailed it.......
Try never before mounted ones Bob, stiff as a board. A week later I reinstalled the ones on number 2 and they were much easier

I think it depends on the tire brand too. For some reason, the Goodrich T/A RWL looks OK to me, but some of the other brands don't look right.

I think it depends on the tire brand too. For some reason, the Goodrich T/A RWL looks OK to me, but some of the other brands don't look right.

Yep, the GT Qualifiers are my second choice of raised whites but I didnt like them on my brown car, preferred the BF Goodrichs

Yep, the GT Qualifiers are my second choice of raised whites but I didnt like them on my brown car, preferred the BF Goodrichs

I agree some RWL are better than others .. I've always wanted a set of GT Qualifiers since I was a kid. I always ran Firestone's though because I like the look and Dad worked at a Firestone plant and got a good deal on them

Goodyear polyglas repros and BFGs are cool looking too but I may go with a double stripe red line when I'm ready for tires

We all should bring our 2014 new car acquisitions to Carlisle.....if possible.

It actually looked better in person.

I had taken the helicopter off and at the first cruise night I went to, the guy next to me was looking for it on the car to show his friends.
9 out of 10 civies don't know about kill stickers anyway...

Posted via Topify on Android

I wish I could show you pictures......but I would be banned for life if I posted them here or anywhere electronically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back