WTB 76 NYB Left front wheel well molding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please bring the "new" Polara.......we all want to see it in person.

We all should bring our 2014 new car acquisitions to Carlisle.....if possible.

That may happen, my middle daughter has small plans for Adleen in her wedding and I need to keep the car safe. I may not drive it till, Octobet

Please bring the "new" Polara.......we all want to see it in person.

We all should bring our 2014 new car acquisitions to Carlisle.....if possible.

I agree some RWL are better than others .. I've always wanted a set of GT Qualifiers since I was a kid. I always ran Firestone's though because I like the look and Dad worked at a Firestone plant and got a good deal on them

Goodyear polyglas repros and BFGs are cool looking too but I may go with a double stripe red line when I'm ready for tires

Its all about the car and the personality, Wing Tips, boots, loafers, flip flops, sneakers, says a lot about the car and what it represents

Yes, it is ..... but it has a few issues that need to be addressed and with my minimal wedding obligations, family affairs and life I cant afford to get things done that should be AND I dont want anything to happen to it

Life would be a lot cheaper if we didnt have to eat. Can you believe it, my kids wanted dinner five times this week and its only Saturday morning

No. Me.

F$#@. And that was a custom black, too.

seanb8.jpg

That really sucks Stan!! Bummer, but looks like you've got it under control! Atleast you were able to find the part needed!

I've done in with the blumo. Front drivers fender right against the garage edge, right in the middle of the wheel arch. Luckily only a little dent, and that fender has been replaced now anywhase..

preferred the BF Goodrichs

Cant go wrong with the BF Goodrichs! Best RWLs in my opinion!

Can you believe it, my kids wanted dinner five times this week and its only Saturday morning

Those basterds! lol

Now that the second picture has been reposted, I can surmise you knew this would happen some day, or else why the need for the stucco -saver?

Now that the second picture has been reposted, I can surmise you knew this would happen some day, or else why the need for the stucco -saver?
You nailed it PLUS awesome memory.
Yes. I saw it coming.
Should have gone with the curb feelers in hindsight. :D

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back