For Sale WTB C body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q, the way she sits now it needs nothing but routine service and maintenance. All gauges work and is currently inspected and driven when there's no salt on the roads. The only things that don't work is the original radio (needs speaker) and the clock. Tires are 90%, brakes are at 80%. Drums all the way around and are not power. Both rear quarters have been skinned and the RF lower fender has been repaired sometime in the early 90's would be my guess. New shocks all the way around. To be a "show car"....needs rear quarters, RF fender, trunk deck lid, then paint of course. Re-chrome the bumpers, polish the stainless and brighten the aluminum...etc....The interior is very nice. A couple small tears in the driver seat. The headliner, door panels kick panels are perfect. I just installed new repop arm rests on both doors. New carpet would be nice, but what's in it isn't terrible. Just tuned the engine ( new points and condenser, plugs and rebuilt and adjusted the carb and timing. Runs beautiful). If you're really interested I can text or email you all the pictures you want.

Last edited:
here is a pretty nice 67' new yorker That has been in my garage for 15 years. 440 engine, and is started regularly. Interior is very nice, but the car needs a new headlight switch. Fully loaded, windows,power seat, tilt, etc. No power vent windows! The windows are sticky from lack of use. It needs an antenna, radio goes on but just fuzz is heard.The body is all original and was owned by the original owner at 86 years old until I brought it home. Original caps and bias tires too. No rust in trunk or underneath. It has never sat out in all the years it has been here. The car just needs a little tinkering and to be driven. $3,500.00 will take it. Clean Nebraska Title.

063.JPG

GEEZ!! If I had the bucks handy I'd fly to Nebraska and drive that baby back to Buffalo, NY
I saved it from the worthless nephew after his grampa passed on, who wanted it in order to demo derby it. A friend called me from western Nebraska one morning and said: get your Butt over here with your trailer asap! I was there four hours later, and loaded the car up. The Daughter had asked me to move fast,as this kid was all over town looking for it. Boy was he torqued when he heard it went far,far away.
So, I have been babysitting it for all these years. I did sell it to another good friend, but he never had a place to put it. so, after having it with the my other cars for 10 years, I gave him his money back.

I saved it from the worthless nephew after his grampa passed on, who wanted it in order to demo derby it. A friend called me from western Nebraska one morning and said: get your Butt over here with your trailer asap! I was there four hours later, and loaded the car up. The Daughter had asked me to move fast,as this kid was all over town looking for it. Boy was he torqued when he heard it went far,far away.
So, I have been babysitting it for all these years. I did sell it to another good friend, but he never had a place to put it. so, after having it with the my other cars for 10 years, I gave him his money back.
Do you still have that ‘68 300 4 door?

here is a pretty nice 67' new yorker That has been in my garage for 15 years. 440 engine, and is started regularly. Interior is very nice, but the car needs a new headlight switch. Fully loaded, windows,power seat, tilt, etc. No power vent windows! The windows are sticky from lack of use. It needs an antenna, radio goes on but just fuzz is heard.The body is all original and was owned by the original owner at 86 years old until I brought it home. Original caps and bias tires too. No rust in trunk or underneath. It has never sat out in all the years it has been here. The car just needs a little tinkering and to be driven. $3,500.00 will take it. Clean Nebraska Title.

View attachment 165963
Beautiful! Sickening to think how many great C’s ended in the derby because some punk kid thought it’s cool to smash the crap out of stuff.
:elmer:

Hello Matt!
yes, it is sitting across the row next to a 66 new Yorker four door hardtop.Clearly I have trouble letting go of stuff.
This is regarding the ‘68 300 mentioned above, @drpreposterous it would be in my best interest if you bought one of these 2 cars from Tim.:lol:

You mean, of course, so you don't! Ya, on to Omaha, lads! Which'll it be, Tim?
No, it’s actually because I can’t buy anymore cars now. If you bought one I could enjoy it better here than I could in Nebraska.:thumbsup:

Seriously, as the thread indicates, I will be looking to buy come spring. However, as I made fairly plain, I'll be looking for something finished/needs nothing or darned close to it. Looking at all comers!

Vert also , two door in the middle.
The convertible on the left is also in my avatar. That's the first one listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back