Xnr

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
................. XNR01.jpgXNR02.jpgXNR03.jpgXNR04.jpgXNR05.jpgXNR07.jpgXNR08.jpgXNR09.jpgXNR10.jpg

XNR01.jpg

XNR02.jpg

XNR03.jpg

XNR04.jpg

XNR05.jpg

XNR07.jpg

XNR08.jpg

XNR09.jpg

XNR10.jpg

Love it! Kick *** bumpers, don't know which I like better front or back. No interior pic?

And look what the overthrow of the Shah got US??? The Shah was a damn sight better than the slugs there since October 1979. It wasn't the Shah that overran the US Embassy, it was the mullahs. Oh, and Acmejinijad, or however you spell that little despot's name.

From the Shah's collection, it went to Kuwait and ended up in a Lebanese collection, then sold off for over a million dollars USD. I've heard this from several sources over the years.

Last edited:

That is just ............................................................................... YEAH !!!!!!!!! :yaayy:

Exner experienced a short burst of near lucid sanity before leaving the building.
That is the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life. It looks like a 1960's Japanese transistor radio. Which in themselves were drop-dead gorgeous. But only as radios. Not as cars.

2e1xf08.jpg

Last edited:
That Porsche coffee maker has no purpose other than to make you feel that it brews a superior cup of coffee when in actuality it's a zillion dollar Mr. Coffee.

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back