young gun from quebec

moparlover

Reaction score
i my name is Mark
im 22 and i have a chrysler 300 68 4door hard top
i have a chrysler cordoba 75

picture comming soon

Welcome Mark, good name, I know it well every time I pay bills.

Like your car, I drove one while I was in School along with a 2drht and 4 other Plymouths.

I am parting out a '68 300 4drht, (gold w green int.), so if you need any smaller parts that can be shipped, let me know.

I agree with Stan if "dubs" stands for damn ugly big spokes, otherwise, I am lost.

Copy of 68 300 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Dubs is urban slang that came from double twos which came from '2 - 2' which referred to 22" which referred to the rim size.
The ghetto-speak evolves very fast.... Keep up, will ya?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Post up some pics, We'd love to see your cars.

Welcome aboard! This is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people. Commando1 is our resident C-Body and ghetto speak expert if you couldn't tell.

:wavesmile:

Welcome to the site, love any 68 300.

Yes Stan has been nominated as our ebonics instructor....:pimp_daddy:

its time for pictures !!!
and no... i will not put 22 inches on it !
1968 chrysler 300 64mile miles
its the original 440... not a TNT :( disc brake electric window

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2970-1.jpg

Looks pretty solid, what are your plans for it?

What is it about a 68 300 that the car looks great as 2 door/ four door or as a ragtop....?

I would have to say the '68 300 is my favorite, I have 4 and I sold 1.

That looks just like the one I drove, except, mine has a green vinyl top (see pic on 1st page).

I remember pretty much dominating "cat and mouse" one winter with it. It was faster and went through more snow than any of my friends vehicles. Definetely stupid kid ****, but quite a blast none the less.

I do like the rear window in the '68 4drht over the '67.

67 300 (7).jpg

'73 Newport Custom, 440, PS, PW, cruise, AC 4 Stan, rear defrost and rust.

Its future is to get parted out. Nice bumpers, hood, fair doors.... Anyone think there will be an interest in these parts in my lifetime???

Back