‘67/‘68 imperial turn signal switch

Rdtreur

Reaction score
What is the latest news about the 67/68 tilt / tele wheel turn signal switch? I think I need a new one but can’t find any usefull info other than that they are not out there anymore...

The imperialclub.com is talking about the mopar 2925506 part but is this correct? And Where can I get one that is correct?
937286B6-4C63-494A-BD09-3A63C5C4D129.png

Hens teeth. I haven’t seen a complete one for sale in a long time. The last one I found had to be converted to telescoping. It was a tilt non telescoping switch with cornering lights that a friend found for me on the Chrysler dealer Parts network. That switch will work after the steel rod for the telescoping action is removed from your old switch and pressed on to it which I don’t think is as easy as it sounds. I have a buddy that does it for me.

If you start looking for a good used one go for a ‘68 as they made improvements over the ‘67 units, if you could even find a ‘67 that claims to still work.

At one time for me that part number stayed on the tip of my tongue for months, I don't think the one you're showing here is correct. Do you need the part number? I have the book at my desk and can send if you need it.

Thanks for al the reply’s guys! Today I removed the old one and it went very smooth. The po allready replaced the switch with some sort of new one but somehow the cam has a problem.
I think the po also grinded the outer shell to remove the switch.
I will start a new thread for that.
For now I wil try to rebuild the parts that I have.

Back