$1500 Fury 1 near me

For now it looks like your decision has been made for you. I agree, waiting is likely your best strategy if you still want it. Circle back around just before they haul it to the scrap yard.

Or make a derby car.. that seems like the path, they're into the derby world. What a shame in this case. The Monaco was potentially going to be built into a derby car too.

Or make a derby car.. that seems like the path, they're into the derby world. What a shame in this case. The Monaco was potentially going to be built into a derby car too.
If you’ve decided, or deciding to pass it up, would you be willing to pass along whatever contact information you have to see if someone else here can save it?

If you’ve decided, or deciding to pass it up, would you be willing to pass along whatever contact information you have to see if someone else here can save it?
I will, just let me sit on it for a while and talk with the guy, I haven't even met the owner. I'm going to get over there and get a better look at it, get pictures showing it all including the trunk and numbers. But I'll definitely pass it on, we don't want to see this poor thing destroyed either by derby or rot.

Ah your new here I see... any mention of the dirty word 'Derby' is frowned upon around here. (now you know)

I guess my question is if hitting the "disagreement" means someone just doesn't like derby's or if they thought that I had implied that I did? (Which I clearly didn't). I'm just not sure what "disagreement" actually means in this forum.

It just means, Laugh and shrug off your shoulder.
Or ask, and get a derby conversation. The dirty word, derby! hahaha

Snag it already. Of course I try to save them all.

Back