$1500 Fury 1 near me

Most cars of the fifties with a manual transmission were three on the tree. Easy to shift and mostly trouble free. Nice car. Clean it up and use it.

It couldn't get much easier to work on than that and worth the price especially if they accept less $

Does it have a title?

Just to make it roadworthy you'll be into to it twice the ask.
This is a project car someone buys to keep because just to make it roadworthy you'll at best break even.

If you had caught Tobias $200 dash pad you'd have the ugliest thing solved as well. Bench should be easy to find.

this car needs someone to save it, if the underside is reasonably intact. take it home, clean it then assess it. if you don't fall in love with it, flip it.

Wow, I've got one of those, and they're fun and comfortable to drive and rare as hades. I'd buy that in a second and even at the cost of shipping it all the way east!

The seller is gone until this weekend, I have an offer prepared.. a trade actually. We'll see if it pans out, I'm hoping so.
I did end up wit the '67 H-code Monaco 500, I haven't done anything but clean out the trash thus far, I've been working long days.

Screenshot_20231225_233419_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_233344_Gallery.jpg

Little overkill with the tow rig No!! Lol

What kinda sharp is the Monaco in? I love those and the Polara of the same year..
The Monaco has been sitting since '92 or so, the interior upholstery is rough, headliner is shot. The body is pretty good, very little rust as far as I can tell though I haven't been in the trunk yet. Underneath is solid. The oil looks good, transmission fluid is bright red. The fuel tank smells like varnish of course. It's an H code 383, I still need to verify the numbers, console shift, bench seat. It didn't come with keys. I brought it home and it's sitting for now however I'll be digging into it in the next couple of months after I recover from shoulder surgery. Montana doesn't salt it's roads so I have that going for it as far as rust is concerned. I'm hoping it was just parked perhaps after an owner passed away, we'll see in the near future. I don't see any signs of previous catastrophic failures.. when I know more and assuming that it'll run and drive, I may end up sending this one down the road for a reasonable price if I end up picking up the Fury 1.

20231008_114956.jpg

20231006_113641.jpg

Back