WANTED 15x6 inch road wheel good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCritter

Reaction score
Contact seller
welp she bit us again...one of the roadwheels l have was warped and other is borderline....sent 5 with car....sigh....have a spare l sent as well we'll check out but as it stands now need "1 roadwheel" with good chrome...not so much worried about condition of rest of rim but need one with good chrome..thanx

Oh wait i may be able to help with the good chrome part. Will check tomorrow. Also will get that pic of the antenna too.

thanx bud...know l need 1 for shure,,,Paul is checking the spare l had in the morning...he went to mount the tires..."(went bf Goodrich TA btw") and fella said two of the rims were toast...warry about repairing rims and don't belive theres anyone about over there that is qualified to do them...

thanx bud...know l need 1 for shure,,,Paul is checking the spare l had in the morning...he went to mount the tires..."(went bf Goodrich TA btw") and fella said two of the rims were toast...warry about repairing rims and don't belive theres anyone about over there that is qualified to do them...
I have four that are in good to exc. shape, but no trim rings,no caps,will text pics to anyone who is interested.

Last edited:
Here are the pics Dereck, I don't think the road wheel is good enough to consider. Ask Bigrig for what he has got. As for the antenna, this is the base of it, I am not even sure that is original it should be the same as 1970 model too? I will check my 70 Sport Fury to see.
antenna base.jpg
road wheel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back