18” rims on a 67 wagon

20170510_091159-jpg.jpg

I can see a WHOLE LOT of areas to spend time and money on long before buying those silly wheels and tires. Was your last car a Chevy?

I like it except for the B-pillar.

View attachment 157332

I can see a WHOLE LOT of areas to spend time and money on long before buying those silly wheels and tires. Was your last car a Chevy?
What's that supposed to mean? Yeah I have owned a Chevy before tho. Just cuz I don't have a nice paint job? Who cares? It's not your car. If you'd like to pay for a restoration, you can make the decisions. I had originally bought these for my truck and decided to put them on the wagon for the summer. But THANKS for being an *******! Its something you probably are in REAL life too.

[QUOTE="Markus, But THANKS for being an *******! Its something you probably are in REAL life too.[/QUOTE]

I can't really deny that. But stupid people bring that out in me. :poke:

What's that supposed to mean? Yeah I have owned a Chevy before tho. Just cuz I don't have a nice paint job? Who cares? It's not your car. If you'd like to pay for a restoration, you can make the decisions. I had originally bought these for my truck and decided to put them on the wagon for the summer. But THANKS for being an *******! Its something you probably are in REAL life too.
Whew! Someone's panties are in a bunch!:rofl:

Back