1957 Chrysler 300 C Convertible Farm find

Yeah, there's hardly any parts on that car even left worth saving. Seriously, even at 1k, what would you actually get? I'm an optimist, but come on.

I just pulled a turd out of the woods. Asking $25,000
It's really rare and in need of a restoration

upload_2017-4-25_18-29-9.png

Maybe there's a 5 kilo bag of heroin in the trunk that they are including in the price.

Then I'm in for sure. I figure 1200 dime bags times 400.00 and there's a healthy profit for someone.

Flying out tomorrow to take a look at this baby. I'm going to tow it with a 50 foot chain just to be safe.

Maybe there's a 5 kilo bag of heroin in the trunk that they are including in the price.

Then I'm in for sure. I figure 1200 dime bags times 400.00 and there's a healthy profit for someone.

Flying out tomorrow to take a look at this baby. I'm going to tow it with a 50 foot chain just to be safe.
I think the trunk would require a floor to keep anything in it...

I think the trunk would require a floor to keep anything in it...

The contraband is hidden in the tire....

Back