1960 Phoenix question

Reaction score
The turn signal switch is broken on my 60 Phoenix,the left blinker stays on all the time no matter which way the lever is moved. The lever still feels normal,meaning it locks into position for left or right turns and stays in the middle when off,however the left blinker always stays on. I have the flasher disconnected in the meantime,but now only have one brake light,the passenger side one.
My question is,where can I get a replacement switch and do these have a plug or connector at the end,or are they crimped onto wires below.

The turn signal switch is broken on my 60 Phoenix,the left blinker stays on all the time no matter which way the lever is moved. The lever still feels normal,meaning it locks into position for left or right turns and stays in the middle when off,however the left blinker always stays on. I have the flasher disconnected in the meantime,but now only have one brake light,the passenger side one.
My question is,where can I get a replacement switch and do these have a plug or connector at the end,or are they crimped onto wires below.

I'd be checking to see exactly what's wrong before I went shopping for a switch. The lever moves a cam with a small recess in it that a finger from the switch fits in. If the finger has popped out of the recess, it just needs to be re-centered and re-assembled and all will be well. If the finger is worn, then I'd be looking into ways to build it back up (it's plastic).

1. Call Old Car Parts NW and ask for a new switch. (425) 572-0764

Or 2.take the one on your car apart, clean it put it all back together then refer to #1.

Thanks,that's the one. I ordered one from the local brake shop with my wheel cylinders and it had a smaller thread size

Back