1962 chrysler 300

sweet find. looks too nice and complete to do any thing other than restore it to its former beauty. just my 2 cents. enjoy

Thank you Jer, those tires belong in museums with other old junk that is neat to look at but not use.

The only thing I really want to change is the paint. Not a fan of the red. Everything else will be close to stock....no engine braided hoses, chrome. I'm not a fan of "bling". I want to put a 440 in there because the 383 is frozen. Might as well have more displacement since I'll have to have machine work dine anyway.

Balderdash11111111111111, Bias ply tirez????????????? PAHLEEZ tell us you've not been sniffin' airplane glue. You've just been away from those square bottom bias ply clunker, thumperz too long. You jes fergot how bad they really were didn'tcha???????????

I have bias ply tires on my '59 Imperial and on the '62 300 convt and I don't regret it. The ones on the Imperial were purchased from Lucas 1 1/2 years ago. No flat spots after sitting all winter. They have come a long way and handle much better than the ones I had on that car that were on there twenty five years.

The only thing I really want to change is the paint. Not a fan of the red. Everything else will be close to stock....no engine braided hoses, chrome. I'm not a fan of "bling". I want to put a 440 in there because the 383 is frozen. Might as well have more displacement since I'll have to have machine work dine anyway.
i agree with the choice of the 440. its a no brainer. but changing the paint would entail a lot of work to do it right. under hood, door jambs, etc. i would reconsider changing the original colour. just my opinion.

Back