1963 300J a father an sons restoration project

Not here, pal.
This forum is Last Man Standing... :p

My point there is Stan its all good and move on. Someone shouldnt get unnerved and never return. Its a humbling experience to be put in your place..............crow tastes awful.

My point there is Stan its all good and move on. Someone shouldnt get unnerved and never return. Its a humbling experience to be put in your place..............crow tastes awful.

You already know that I have the same philosophy as you on this. I'm just surprised that you didn't pick up on my facitiousness.

"A real hero could have saved Arnie"

untitled.jpg

Arnie was the owner of Christine. He was the good guy turned bad that didn't quite make it to the end of the movie. The quote was one of, if not the last quote of the movie.

Just thought it may have been a relative end of story quote of not being able to keep Firedome around.

It was funny in my head, but most times that doesn't take much.

I'll take your response as a thumbs down.

Did you notice the bumper in the cube is from a '72-'81 Dodge pickup?

Last edited:
Arnie was the owner of Christine. He was the good guy turned bad that didn't quite make it to the end of the movie. The quote was one of, if not the last quote of the movie.

Just thought it may have been a relative end of story quote of not being able to keep Firedome around.

It was funny in my head, but most times that doesn't take much.

I'll take your response as a thumbs down.

Did you notice the bumper in the cube is from a '72-'81 Dodge pickup?

The best part of the movie I thought was when Christine trashed that POS camaro.

The quote was one of, if not the last quote of the movie.

Thats right........I didnt put it together. It is funny but I was never one for remembering too many movie quotes except for

" Were gonna need a bigger boat"
" Smile you son of a"
" 30% of something big is better than 100% of nothing"
" I'm shooting pool fats when I'm finished you can shoot"
" Thats the trouble with mercy kid it just ain't professional"

And thats about it for my movie quotes........

I saw the Movie Christine probably two dozen times. The most memorable was in Carlisle a few years ago at the Cumberland Drive In movie theatre.

Thats right........I didnt put it together. It is funny but I was never one for remembering too many movie quotes except for

" Were gonna need a bigger boat"
" Smile you son of a"
" 30% of something big is better than 100% of nothing"
" I'm shooting pool fats when I'm finished you can shoot"
" Thats the trouble with mercy kid it just ain't professional"

And thats about it for my movie quotes........

I saw the Movie Christine probably two dozen times. The most memorable was in Carlisle a few years ago at the Cumberland Drive In movie theatre.

Hey, u forgot the biggest quote of all time...

" Use the force, Luke "

I have had several Dodge trucks through these years, and I just seem to have an eye for useless detail.

You may recognize the barn in the background from another post. This was one of its better days.

I'd have to say my favorite clump of quotes would be...

"I know what you're thinking... Did I shoot 5 times or 6."

"This is a 44 magnum... It'll blow a man's head clean off."

"Do ya feel lucky punk?......Well...Do ya?"

74 PowerWagon.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldnt think of any of those until I read them, then I recall what they're from.

The one I forgot "I don't intend to go through that hell again".

Beautiful car, and looks C to me. I recall a neighbor had a similar ~63 New Yorker or Imperial. Pretty classy in that decade. Most of my friends families had Valiants, Falcons, or Chevys, usually a single car. The body style looks pretty modern today. It will look fantastic once you repaint it. With $5/gal gas, you probably won't be exercising the 413's power much.

I noticed the "maybe official" chart shows the Imperial as a separate "D body", yet my 65 Factory Service Manual includes it, and most parts appear identical. Where they differ, the Imperial tended to hold onto an older design longer.

Hey, back on topic, what do you know! Maybe the original poster will return and take back this thread.

Back