1964 Crown

Owen11x

Reaction score
Long story short a 10 year search for this car, came to an end tonight. Last car my grandpa had traded off for a 72 big block charger before he passed away was this 1964 imp with 413. Car was 14k original mile absolutely flawless when traded.... well as you can see, no longer that but I do not care!!

20201115_134652.jpg

20201115_135259.jpg

Snapchat-1233314684.jpg

Heartwarming thread, congrats!:thumbsup:

Congrats ! Looks like the Original Frost Turquoise Metallic paint.

That's the Newport. No picture of the '70 Imperial.

The '64 is KK-1 Silver Turquoise. What a shame if it only had 14k miles when parked there! A refresh of the fuel tank and delivery system, new fluids all around, a new battery and I bet she will fire up.

Grandpa's car means a lot. His '64 LeBaron (also Silver Turquoise) left the family for a while too, but made it back. Who said there's no such thing as a time machine?

Brake lines have rusted off but it turns over on the key gonna go through and freshen fluids and put an elgo through the carb before I start it but the old girl ran like a swiss watch when he dropped it off all them.years ago it may not longer look the same but still feels the same when I see it its actually quite rust free aside from the one lower quarter and one spot on top of.quarter near.trunk lid. Frame is great as well as floors and fenders and rockers. There bondo in the resr quarters which shocked me wonder how and why the car was mudded up and when but yes original paint and all aside from where the bondo is

Back