1965 Dodge Monaco Update

@CBODY67 - Interesting info about the certicard - all Canadian Dodge 65/66 certicards I've seen are blue...

Do you know who reproduces the certicards, and do they imprint them with your car's information, and does it look correct? I'd love to know, because the Certicards from my cars are both long gone... :(

I recall seeing some repros, I thought, but I'll need to research that some. I've never seen a Dodge CertiCard to know if they are blue (like the Chryslers/Plymouths) or not. Just a thought that perhaps Dodges would be "red" as that was their corporate color id.

I'll do some digging,
CBODY67

I recall seeing some repros, I thought, but I'll need to research that some. I've never seen a Dodge CertiCard to know if they are blue (like the Chryslers/Plymouths) or not. Just a thought that perhaps Dodges would be "red" as that was their corporate color id.

I'll do some digging,
CBODY67
Certicards in my US '66's are blue.

In the MMC Detroit website, there is a quite involved section on CertiCards and how they differed for the few model years they were used.

CBODY67

I'm kind of partial to these cars, since I had two of them. I sold a Monaco that was loaded with tilt, PW, cruise, air, .and so on. I also drove for many years and now sold a 65 Polara 500 vert also with tilt and air. I am focusing on the 66 Newport now. All three were american cars.
I have a lot of parts for the Dodge.

Beautiful Monaco! I agree with your instinct to go back to whitewalls, wheel covers and skirts.
06 1965 Dodge.jpg

Very nice ! Can you tell me what size tires and rims you are running? I'm trying to decide on wheels and tires for my 66 Polara
Tony

[QUOTE="rapidtrans, post: 695996, member: 5213"
Inlinetube sells this kit to convert to the dual master. The distribution block mounts in place of the original. The old/original front and rear lines connect right up to it.[/QUOTE]
I tried finding the numbers you listed but only found the brake block. When I tried pasting the part #s in their search it said they weren't available. :(

^^^^ Listed for B bodies, does it matter? It does list '66 Polara though...???

Hmmm... I agree, for the $ I'd want it to fit well and not need messing with. They do sell the distribution block by itself for $35, so get the fittings and some raw line, and flare up a set to fit.

Hey, Glad you got her on the road !! Your car looks Great !!! :thumbsup: I love the interior on your car, I really like the way the back seat was made. I'm guessing there's a speaker ?? in the back or option for 1 the way the top of the seat is seperated. My car is just a base model thou & the Monaco is top of the line model.

Back