00909_68eTLOMKrUa_600x450.jpg
00Z0Z_5APyiRUIok6_600x450.jpg
00909_7Vz6n38vt2I_600x450.jpg
00j0j_iI6vHPTYgKj_600x450.jpg
01313_6RzBehDyfEb_600x450.jpg
00E0E_ekIL8k6w5Ar_600x450.jpg
00O0O_51HXvlve95w_600x450.jpg

3O3-8O9-6366

Now where was this last week when I was in Denver taking a stupid plane back to Calgary and now I am sick with the usual Airplane Virus...I could have driven and not got sick! Timing is everything they say....Did I mention I was sick?

Wish it was closer to home I'd go drive it and make an offer

Looks really nice. No engine pics. Hmmm... Seems like a flip to me.

Looks really nice. No engine pics. Hmmm... Seems like a flip to me.
Can't say if this one is a flipper, BUT KNOW this one is:plymouth fury 3 1965 run fantastic OBO
00808_i1QcEX3Ga36_600x450.jpg
This one was in the Colo Springs a month or so back. If you'll recall this was the one the seller claimed was a 65-1/2, and the lady was desperate to sell if memory serves me she had it last posted for 2000. Mr. flipper more than likely got it for less than that. Originally posted for 7500. now at 6500. I sent the gent an email,through c-list to let him know, the car came from the Springs and that he got the car for 2000 or less. and just as I suspected NO RESPONSE. I will keep an eye on it and see what fate has in store for this evil doer.

Can't say if this one is a flipper, BUT KNOW this one is:plymouth fury 3 1965 run fantastic OBO
This one was in the Colo Springs a month or so back. If you'll recall this was the one the seller claimed was a 65-1/2, and the lady was desperate to sell if memory serves me she had it last posted for 2000. Mr. flipper more than likely got it for less than that. Originally posted for 7500. now at 6500. I sent the gent an email,through c-list to let him know, the car came from the Springs and that he got the car for 2000 or less. and just as I suspected NO RESPONSE. I will keep an eye on it and see what fate has in store for this evil doer.
UGH. That sucks!

[/QUOTE]

This "flipper" dosen't seem like such a "evil" person to me. He took advantage of a great deal and is reoffering the car for a more realistic market value. It's called capitalism, and is what our system is based on. When was the last time someone here offered to purchase a car for more than the asking price....?
The evil doer here is you, contacting someone for the purpose of antagonizing him for doing something you would do giving the opportunity.

I'm tired of hearing about "flippers" being the bad guy. This car could have fallen into the hands of someone with no respect for the car and now will likely be saved and loved because the price is now out of reach of disrespecting potential buyers.

I've bought and sold several vehicles, placed them in good hands and earned some cash for my own projects. You want to call me a flipper.... fine. Just keep your nose and opinion to yourself.

End of rant.

This "flipper" dosen't seem like such a "evil" person to me. He took advantage of a great deal and is reoffering the car for a more realistic market value. It's called capitalism, and is what our system is based on. When was the last time someone here offered to purchase a car for more than the asking price....?
The evil doer here is you, contacting someone for the purpose of antagonizing him for doing something you would do giving the opportunity.

I'm tired of hearing about "flippers" being the bad guy. This car could have fallen into the hands of someone with no respect for the car and now will likely be saved and loved because the price is now out of reach of disrespecting potential buyers.

I've bought and sold several vehicles, placed them in good hands and earned some cash for my own projects. You want to call me a flipper.... fine. Just keep your nose and opinion to yourself.

End of rant.
[/QUOTE]
[car come from the springs she was trying to sell for a while, you probably picked it up for 2k or less.]
this is the actual email, I sent to,the FLIPPER! Now if it costs 5500.[going off her last asking price of 2000. and 7500 his first original asking price] to ship/drive a car 50 miles and I'll also add maintenance service of a generous amount of say 1000.that is still 4500.While it is clear this guy didn't even detail the car. Now to be fair,I too have purchased cars that I actually wanted, and then later sold. Butt, it is obvious that this gentleman is a flipper, with no intentions of keeping the car his only intention is to make money...Evil, if I'm evil for calling a person for what they actually are. Then you sir better take a look around at the world in which we live in, but you need not go that far, look at this once great country, look in your city, neighborhood.I look forward to your reply,but I have to get to work.

it is obvious that this gentleman is a flipper, with no intentions of keeping the car his only intention is to make money...Evil, [/QUOTE]

Says it all....... A good dose of reality might help. :poke:

From where I stand...... This country is still great,... always was.

it is obvious that this gentleman is a flipper, with no intentions of keeping the car his only intention is to make money...Evil,

Says it all....... A good dose of reality might help. :poke:

From where I stand...... This country is still great,... always was.
[/QUOTE]
The comment:evil doer was made in jest,and wasn't intended to be taken literally. The thing that rubs me the wrong way with this guy is the selling price of the car,does he think people are stupid and didn't notice the significant price difference. He didn't even detail/buff the outside of the car,from the previous owner. No wonder flippers like this get a bad rap. They deserve it...

End of rant.
[/QUOTE]

End of rant.
[/QUOTE]
After re-reading your rant, don't know of anyone,who offered to pay more than the asking price for a car. As far as antagonizing the seller. that's not accurate, let him know that I know what the previous sellers price was. that's it, nothing derogatory. Also looks like the car did fall into the hands of someone with no respect, all he wants the car for is a flip, respect. the guy doesn't even respect himself enough to clean up his car he's trying to sell. Quote: price is now out of reach of disrespecting buyers. What? you say if you don't pay a lot for a car you don't respect it. That's some erroneous c&%p I've ever heard. Everyone here has sold vehicles, that doesn't make them or you a flipper,your missing the point. This is a forum, opinions are part of a forum. Look, don't want to get into a pissin contest with ya, but you're taking
this stuff to personal.

[QUOTE="BigCRig, As far as antagonizing the seller. that's not accurate, let him know that I know what the previous sellers price was.

Quote: price is now out of reach of disrespecting buyers. What? you say if you don't pay a lot for a car you don't respect it. That's some erroneous c&%p I've ever heard. your missing the point.
My point is that it is not your place to call the guy out and dress him down in a public forum just because you don't like what he is doing. It seems you knew of the car when it was available for less money and passed on it. You disqualified yourself as a buyer then, so what's the big deal to you now....?
By "disrespecting buyers", I'm referring to folks who may purchase a "cheap" car with the intention of stripping it for parts, or modifying it into something ugly and/or unsafe, or even using it for a derby car. Now the selling price will be determined between the seller and someone who really wants a nice 65 Fury.

This is a forum, opinions are part of a forum. Look, don't want to get into a pissin contest with ya, but you're taking
this stuff to personal.
Yes, opinions are always welcome here. After you've been here awile you will see how true that is. If your opinion had been offered as a general thought instead of a direct attack it would have been more accepted. Quite a few members here think the same way about flippers. The other side of the coin is that flippers can be a credit to the hobby by locating and bringing to the surface cars that may not otherwise be made available. I think that's worth something.

I have no animosity toward you. I'm sure your a great guy with a passion for C body's..... Like the rest of us here. Maybe one day we can sit and discuss this over a beer.

Will.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back