1965 Polara project

greenda1965

Reaction score
Hello guys. Im Dan, newbie here on the thread. Just wanted to say hi, and let you in on my project. I bought a 65 polara from a member here, Airbornesilva.
Its underway for a complete restomod rebuild. Think Late 60s drag car. Anyhow. As i dig in, Im seeing that Cbody parts are not a easy score. I have around 26 full restos under my belt as a body and paint guy, and usualy find what i need till now. So if yall have any advise on sites, members ect pass it along. Ill get some pics up as i go. As well, lemme know if i can help with any body and paint questions on here. I dont know it all, but can fake the rest!!

hello im new as well. im in australia . and iv got a 1965 dodge polara 500 2 door hard top. and im finding it hard to find weather strips windows doors etc . just wondering if any one would know where to find them .

ps / please hellp

Wow! Two new members post back to back from both ends of the planet. Welcome aboard friends. I'm happy to see the Mopar nation expanding.

:unitedstates: :ciao:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

hi all yes its a amazing thing . i love mopars i had a 1970 plymouth barracuda . loved it but i did sale it . put now . its a polara 500 . and i hope it will be bigger and better . cool

thanks guys i shell have a look see and hopefully i can find what i need . thanks to all

Back