1966 Chrysler 300 Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I'll get some pictures tomorrow. She's spending the night in the trailer.

I'll be at the nats and your list of stuff I need to check out is getting longer damn you lol congrats.

I'm out in the damn shop till 2 am trying to put my flood victim back together for Carlisle.

I'll be at the nats and your list of stuff I need to check out is getting longer damn you lol congrats.

I'm out in the damn shop till 2 am trying to put my flood victim back together for Carlisle.
Flood victim? What did I miss???

image.jpg

Gawd ........ I love that car. I normally perfer a fusie but something about this 300 really fires me up. Love to see it in person sometime.

Whats his replacement ride going to be??
Bad *** for sure. Up to him to say but what it is if he wants to but anybody who thinks he doesn't get it cuz he's a kid is dead wrong. Really cool family & Mopar runs strong in their blood for sure.

I will own one of these at some point and I will definitely have to sell a B or an E body to do it but I will. My favorite C-body, hands down, no competition!

Very cool Ross.

I'm happy for you and looking forward to living vicariously though you and another of your growing collection :)

I will own one of these at some point and I will definitely have to sell a B or an E body to do it but I will. My favorite C-body, hands down, no competition!
Me too, Matt. Absolute favorite. My wife even loves this one.
I'm too late :'(

Posted via Topify on Android
I stopped doing what I was told 30 years ago.

Flood victim? What did I miss???

We had a 50 year rain the week we were at the beach , late August it overwhelmed the french drains and sump pump water went up to level with tops of seat bottoms, filled rear end ,trans and engine with some water, drained and cleaned in fall finished cleaning and some long overdue maintenance, see you at Carlisle.
This is my Challenger I'm talking about everything else is out in shop unaffected.

Ross glad you got it home safe and sound. I have liked his car from the first time he posted. Everything seem sound mechanically? Can you enjoy it right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back