1966 Chrysler 300 Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I've already put a couple hundred miles on her & she's my daily driver for the week. So, to answer Mike's question, the car is rock-solid, mechanically.

Thanks guys. I've already put a couple hundred miles on her & she's my daily driver for the week. So, to answer Mike's question, the car is rock-solid, mechanically.

It sounds like it was as good as advertised, so cool. I bet you are getting a lot of waves and thumbs up.:wave3:

Okay guys I've kept you all waiting long enough about what I got to take the spot of the Chrysler, Ross did pick it up Saturday and got to ride in my new ride. Before I tell you I'd just like to say I appreciate all the good things people said about the Chrysler and am glad a guy like Ross got her my biggest worry was that someone would get it and destroy it but Ross seems like a great guy and glad he got it. I myself can't wait to see it at the Nationals next month as well. It was a bitter sweet moment seeing it leave. But alright here we go my need ride is a 1987 Lifted single cab short bed Dodge Ram 4x4 with a worked over 360 with headers, cam etc. it's black with red interior no rust anywhere and it's sitting on brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33's with American racing wheels image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh man I love those trucks! Great score!! I would drive one of those as a daily if it wasn't for the winter salt.

Truck is bad *** and loud as hell.

I'm as happy to have met A.J. & his dad + grandpa as I am to own the car. Super cool people. When I asked him what doesn't work on the car & he smiled and answered "nothing", I knew without a doubt that the car would be mechanically sound. Even still, I am amazed at how well this car runs & drives. Car truly needs nothing, just get in & drive.

When I asked him what doesn't work on the car & he smiled and answered "nothing" ....

I just happen to have a NOS date coded "nothing" that I can send over to you; just give me your Credit Card number and "nothing" will be on its way. :giggle:

I have been looking for nothing, I seem to get nothing, wondering if you might also have a nos something.

Okay guys I've kept you all waiting long enough about what I got to take the spot of the Chrysler, Ross did pick it up Saturday and got to ride in my new ride. Before I tell you I'd just like to say I appreciate all the good things people said about the Chrysler and am glad a guy like Ross got her my biggest worry was that someone would get it and destroy it but Ross seems like a great guy and glad he got it. I myself can't wait to see it at the Nationals next month as well. It was a bitter sweet moment seeing it leave. But alright here we go my need ride is a 1987 Lifted single cab short bed Dodge Ram 4x4 with a worked over 360 with headers, cam etc. it's black with red interior no rust anywhere and it's sitting on brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33's with American racing wheelsView attachment 34071View attachment 34072View attachment 34073

Nice! You will certainly have a lot more fun in that than that "old mans" car. Double score for sure between you and Stormer.

I agree. I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief and conclude that everyone's concerns were unfounded. The survivor is in the hands of a believer, and the young man made a good choice. He kept his new purchase in the (Mopar) family, and what fella his age wouldn't have a heckuva lot more fun in a bad news 4X4 pickup than in a low mileage 300. I probably wouldn't have looked twice at that 300 at his age. I hope you both enjoy your new toys in good health!

Iam good with that!! I bought my 1985 Dodge D150 when I was 16.

Okay guys I've kept you all waiting long enough about what I got to take the spot of the Chrysler, Ross did pick it up Saturday and got to ride in my new ride. Before I tell you I'd just like to say I appreciate all the good things people said about the Chrysler and am glad a guy like Ross got her my biggest worry was that someone would get it and destroy it but Ross seems like a great guy and glad he got it. I myself can't wait to see it at the Nationals next month as well. It was a bitter sweet moment seeing it leave. But alright here we go my need ride is a 1987 Lifted single cab short bed Dodge Ram 4x4 with a worked over 360 with headers, cam etc. it's black with red interior no rust anywhere and it's sitting on brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33's with American racing wheelsView attachment 34071View attachment 34072View attachment 34073

Wow 5K for that car is a great deal, I am just read this thread, and the barn find thread, and it seems in the end, everyone got what they wanted!
You just don't find cars like that anymore. MoparMagic, did you "find" the car as in your got it free, or did you have to pay something for it originally?

The financial part on his end isn't information we need to know about. The whole story of its journey from Pt. A to Pt. B is interesting enough.

Posted via Topify on Android

Wow and congrats. I could've gone for the 300 or the truck. In fact I'd be greedy and try to swing to have both,lol. Either way Mopar is the best choice in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back