1966 Chrysler 300 Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMagic0069

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a 1966 Chrysler 300. Car is in great condition 383 4 barrel with 96,xxx original miles. Has 8 3/4 rear with 323 sure grip. Original engine and tranny and. Fresh oil change and tranny service before I drove it. Car is Red with a white painted top and black interior, interior is I'm great shape drivers seat has a few marks but that's it. Has the original Mopar forward look floor mats in the front. Installed under the dash gauges (oil pressure, voltage, water temp). Radiator was redone. Has trim ring magnum wheels with good tires. Holds great oil pressure. Underneath is in really good shape too. I spent hours redoing some of the undercoating. Has Dual exhaust with 40 series flow master mufflers. Have the original steel wheels and hubcaps for it. Great running car. Really catches people's eyes. All the paint except the hood and fenders is original paint. Have photos of before and after I got the car. Along with original certicard and have one of the build sheets all in a 3 ring binder in protective sheets. I am technically the 3 owner but really only the second. The lady's husband died and it got switched to her name. Car was originally bought new in Bellefonte Pa. Price is $7000 obo. If interested or want more info or more pictures call or text 814-777-3583. Thanks for looking. Some pictures of before and after can be found on this site under slab sides section under Central Pa Barn Find more pics upon request located in Central Pa

image.jpg

Damn nice car, I hope it goes to a good home!

Didn't that car turn up this past winter as a barn find.....? If not it was one just like it ....... and in Pa too.

It would be a great deal for somebody, beautiful car.

Beautiful car. Was the top originally vinyl or was it painted white from the factory?

Didn't that car turn up this past winter as a barn find.....? If not it was one just like it ....... and in Pa too.

Indeed:

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar...?10139-Central-PA-Barn-Find-1966-Chrysler-300

MoparMagic0069 - Why the loss of interest? Seemed like you were pretty excited to go to Carlisle this year and show at the survivors tent? At any rate, beautiful car and I wish you luck either way!

James

Indeed:

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar...?10139-Central-PA-Barn-Find-1966-Chrysler-300

MoparMagic0069 - Why the loss of interest? Seemed like you were pretty excited to go to Carlisle this year and show at the survivors tent? At any rate, beautiful car and I wish you luck either way!

James

I actuAlly have found another Mopar I really like and in order to get it I have to sell this one. If it doesn't sell it will still be in the survivor tent at Carlisle this year.

Yes its the same barn find Chrysler 300 under the slab side years and the thread is "Central Pa Barn Find"

Great looking car can't believe you are going to sell it, someone will have a really nice car. I still want you floor mats:toothy10:

Whatever blows your skirt up and your '66 would blow my skirt up if I wore one.

Two things actually caught my eye a 69 Dart and a 2000 lifted Jeep Cherokee

I think what Stan means is that both those cars are a dime a dozen. This is the one and only barn find 66 300, probably ever in that condition, but what ever floats yer boat....

Someone asked what other vehicle caught my eye and so I said a 1969 Dodge Dart and a lifted 2000 Jeep Cherokee

Darts & Jeeps are everyday .... Ho-hum ..... why bother looking ..... theres another one vehicles.

That 300 is SPECIAL....! It might be a good idea to get it in the hands of someone who will understand that.

Darts & Jeeps are everyday .... Ho-hum ..... why bother looking ..... theres another one vehicles.

That 300 is SPECIAL....! It might be a good idea to get it in the hands of someone who will understand that.

Im 19. The 300 is fun to drive but it's just not me. I want something I can run around the mountain in and something that I'm not afraid of getting a bunch of crap about when I say about cams and intakes and tranny swaps. The 300 is nice and I'd love to make on heck of a sleeper out of it but it's too original to screw with. As they say opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. If it's that special to you bluefury 361 in will be in the survivor tent in Carlisle Pa July 11-13 come check it out bring some dead presidents with you and drive her away. I will have the title in hand and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back