For Sale 1966 Chrysler Newport ( PARTING OUT )

Status
Not open for further replies.

csx711

Reaction score
Contact seller
Whats going on everyone. Up for grabs is a 66 New Port that im parting out.

Name the part stake your claim make the offer Plus the ride to your home.

just send a PM

Herman

66np6.jpg

66np5.jpg

66np4.jpg

66np3.jpg

66np2.jpg

66NP1.jpg

i have 6 road wheels with extra center and trim rings are nice too.

photos?.........

And price for 4 complete.

Guy's If you are really interested in a set, I know where a set is with tires in maryland. Missing one center. Made a deal for $200 for them.

You can see one of them on the rear of this car. I had high hopes of getting them for my newport. But don't really have the $$ at the moment. Plus if this deal works out for the imperial, me and ross are talking about/ I'll be consumed in that....

bluzmo2.jpg

Let me know if your really interested. I think I have a couple more pics..

Guy's If you are really interested in a set, I know where a set is with tires in maryland. Missing one center. Made a deal for $200 for them.

You can see one of them on the rear of this car. I had high hopes of getting them for my newport. But don't really have the $$ at the moment. Plus if this deal works out for the imperial, me and ross are talking about/ I'll be consumed in that....

bluzmo2.jpg

Let me know if your really interested. I think I have a couple more pics..

Where are the wheels now? Florida? Are those the wheels that I posted for sale from the Lowe's Cruise car? Do you have more pics?

Whats up Guys,

I will be pulling parts off the Newport since I time. Work has been been busy for me sorry for the late listing on the parts. Here is the run down on the parts.

Rear Doors will be $65 plus the ride. Complete with everything as you see it modling, panel glass hinges the works.

Front Doors will be $65 plus the ride. Complete with everything as you see it modling, panel glass hinges the works.

Left and right fenders $75 @each plus the ride except the front molding some one has dibs on those two front pieces and the antena is sold too.

The road wheels I have 6 of them great shape $50 @each all will have tires rings and center cap as pictured

Front Hood $75 plus the ride with hinges

Rear trunk Lid $65 plus the ride

Complete Front bumper $50 plus the ride with all hardware

Full Complete Grill all hardware $260 i will ship this for free in the US in a crate and insured

Front window molding $50 Plus the ride

Rear window molding $50 Plus the ride

Rear glass $60 plus the ride

Steering wheel complete no cracks $80 free shipping in US

PM me for dash Pieces

Gas Tank $50 Plus the ride

Left and Right Finder Skirts $80 shipped for Free in the US

I have 2 sets of rear lights $25 each left or right One set is from a New Yorker

Any thing else please PM me

I will be going to Las Vegas in Febuary 16-18 i will meet there if part needed I will be driving a caro van

Thank you

Herman[/QUOTE]

Herman
I'm looking for a Transmission Oil Cooler for a Chrysler. Hopefully a Heavey Duty factory or Police unit with mounting hardware. I also need an engine oil oil cooler, again hopefully from a Heavey Duty or Police setup with mounting hardware also. Both of these should mount in front of the radiator support. I hope you can help, call me at DELETED to discuss details. My ZIP is 95127. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
His prices don't seem too bad to me, make him offers on what you need, the worst he can say is no. The parts look really nice.

do you still have the front bumper and tail lights?

Whats going on everyone. Up for grabs is a 66 New Port that im parting out.

Name the part stake your claim make the offer Plus the ride to your home.

just send a PM

Herman

do you still have the front bumper and tail lights left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back